Pleban Girls Party - You have Bono mail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
So how has everyone been? :hug: I feel so disconnected from the world. :lol: I hope I didn't miss anything!

Hi Fly, I'm Kat, nice to meet you. :) hope you had fun in Ireland! I was in Belfast last week for a day but that was more stressful than anything!

I'm quite worried myself about being away all summer and missing things...

well i was going to Wild but
then i found out i have to
stay home to get the remodeling
done :(
and i love going out there too
we stay near bude at a friends place
and she has a lovely little girl i adore
and we drink heaps of wine and she
has a great cook
oh well ... i am going to dragoncon
first class and this man will be there
Company1a.jpg

Fly not much. I survived my work review of the past year. I got a Majority score. Theres 4 scores. Lower, Majority, Higher and Top. (original huh :lol: )

Last year i got a Lower so i've progressed :D even though both Clare and Dave got a higher each im just happy i'm not in the bottom percentage of my room at work :happy:

And i get a £100 bonus for it in July :D .

Not been up to much else. Seeing Bon Jovi June 4th then off to Dublin on 17th June :happy:

bonoishot said:
Fly not much. I survived my work review of the past year. I got a Majority score. Theres 4 scores. Lower, Majority, Higher and Top. (original huh :lol: )

Last year i got a Lower so i've progressed :D even though both Clare and Dave got a higher each im just happy i'm not in the bottom percentage of my room at work :happy:

And i get a £100 bonus for it in July :D .

Not been up to much else. Seeing Bon Jovi June 4th then off to Dublin on 17th June :happy:

Congrats! :applaud: And congrats to you Wild for losing the weight! I'm so happy for you both! :)

Again, I'm so sorry I won't be there in June. :( :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Nice to meet you Kat! :) Do you live in Ireland?

No Fly, I live in Scotland! Which in my opinion is better but then I am biased ;) I love Dublin though, I try to go once a year with my friends! :D

I have to say every time I go to Dublin I never see goodlooking irishmen... I think they export them and pretend they have loads but when you go it's the same rubbish ones you get everywhere else trying to grope you or they are too old and drunk lol!

chickadee said:

No Fly, I live in Scotland! Which in my opinion is better but then I am biased ;) I love Dublin though, I try to go once a year with my friends! :D

I have to say every time I go to Dublin I never see goodlooking irishmen... I think they export them and pretend they have loads but when you go it's the same rubbish ones you get everywhere else trying to grope you or they are too old and drunk lol!

:lol: That sounds about right! It's the drunkest city I've ever been in. :wink:

WildHoney said:

I'm an Irishman magnet....although most of them are old :grumpy:

Why can i be a Bono magnet :sigh:

Has everyone read OOC Chapter 23 unedited :combust::faint:

SG's sources got Irishmen spot on :shifty: :drool:

I was quite the Irishman magnet while I was living there. :lol: Except most of them were drunk and proposing to me. :lol: I even got "married" to a guy in a pub once. :lmao: But I did meet some wonderful, nice and decent Irish guys who are still my friends today. :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

:hug : I still had a great time, yep! I'm actually glad things worked out this way. There was too much I'd be missing this summer that I'd feel awful about - my grandmother's 90th birthday party, my dad's operation, etc. So this way, I got the best of both worlds! Northern Ireland was absolutely gorgeous and it was really nice meeting family. : )

Glad you had a good time. :hug: SO nice you got to see your family in NOrthern Ireland. :heart:

I've never been to Northern Ireland. I should go sometime :wink:

Sorry uou can't go to Cornwall Molly :( :hug:

jem
eh well i will have fun here
and then in atlanta
its all good
i wont see my wee natasha or
my buddy mark
but ... oh well there is next time

This totally off-topic, but you have a laptop right VP? Does anyone else here? I'm looking into getting an ibook or powerbook as I've been converted to Macs (unwillingly at first but they're just too hard to resist :lol:).

This may be the stupidest question ever, but since I've never had a laptop I am useless. How do you get the internet? Do you have to install wireless into your house? If so, how much is it if you already have all the routers and things for PCs?

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: That sounds about right! It's the drunkest city I've ever been in. :wink:

Lol have you ever been to Glasgow? That would be some competition I have to say although Dublin is more fun drunk. Glasgow is scary drunk! (I'm not from there, by the way, lol!)

Molly I'm sure that's true, it's just I never manage to meet them somehow! I meet the dodgy ones like the guy in April who wanted to marry a Scottish woman and he tried to chat up both me and my mate and he was twice our age and not attractive!!

Oh gosh, look at the time! :ohmy:

No, it's not really that late, but I promised dad I'd be up early tomorrow. We're gonna build a wall :lol:
He really needs me to help him, he barely knows the right end on a hammer :lmao.

Plus, I got stuff I wanna do before I head of to bed. :shifty:

Night everyone :hug:

WildHoney said:

England have a match the night we meet Ruff in Dublin :lol :

Maybe we can introduce her to the life of drunkenenglishpersoninpubwatchingEngland :wink :

Really :lol:

OMG poor Ruff :lmao: I think we might terrify her

Me, you and NI: :drunk: :rant: :yell: :happy: :rockon: :madwife: (all within 5 minutes of each other.

Ruff: (lloks for nearest exit) :crazy: *runs*

Is it the England v Sweden match?

chickadee said:

Lol have you ever been to Glasgow? That would be some competition I have to say although Dublin is more fun drunk. Glasgow is scary drunk! (I'm not from there, by the way, lol!)

Molly I'm sure that's true, it's just I never manage to meet them somehow! I meet the dodgy ones like the guy in April who wanted to marry a Scottish woman and he tried to chat up both me and my mate and he was twice our age and not attractive!!

eh next i go you ought to come meet me
and we will find the hotties
:D
exhibit a
ColinDevlin.jpg

WildHoney said:

Do you have an accent??

yes it is very light
but yes ... i lived in georgia from 11-16
then back to ireland til almost 20
then back to ga then here in seattle for
nearly 14 years