Pleban Girls Party..with a rebel yell...we cry more more more.... BONO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoPicWall17.jpg

Russty Cat said:

I think it would just be to weird for me. Mr. Cat and I lead very seperate lives and I told him that part of my life I just can't share with him. Its the one thing that I do alone that is totally mine. When I'm with my tattoo friends, I'm just Russty. I'm not someones wife or mother. Its nice to just be me for a while sometimes.

Also a good friend of mine had a heart to heart with me about her the other night and told me that I need to not get to involved, cuz like with everything else in my life I'll just want more and more. I'm like an addict, I go so long and then I just have to have a hit. But my friend did also say "I thought I was the only woman in your life!" :( :lol: She was a tad bit jealous. :giggle: I then told her about all of you and she started laughing and told me that I was hopeless and a total perve. She still loves me though and is going on my Canada trip, so she is gonna have to sleep with me whether she likes it or not. :wink: :laugh:

I completely understand...makes perfect sense. :yes: It's nice that you can be yourself around your friends and get away from everything for a little while. We all definitely need that from time to time :hug:

Diane L said:
I sort of like the watercolor, because it makes it more arty, but that's me. Both look terrific!

I was just reading a UF documentary thread, and thought about how the biggest impression it made on me was the fact that Adam's pants couldn't possibly BE any tighter! He has to recline on a couch because he can't sit straight--his pants are too darn tight. I was going to post this observation there, but decided, "Heck, the PLEBA girls would appreciate this more!" So I'm sharing that bit of wisdom here instead!!!

Hmmm ... yes, I seem to remember Adam doing that. :giggle:

And Bono cracking up in front of the microphone while they were recording in the ballroom. Wish I could figure out which UF song he was laughing about ....

<tells herself it's too late at night to watch that DVD>

jobob said:

Hmmm ... yes, I seem to remember Adam doing that. :giggle:

And Bono cracking up in front of the microphone while they were recording in the ballroom. Wish I could figure out which UF song he was laughing about ....

<tells herself it's too late at night to watch that DVD>

:scratch: What DVD is this?

DAMN SG! Some of these pics need a warning with them before you give me a heart attack. :lol:

Mr. Cat just leaned his head in the door and said that my boyfriend was on tv. I ran out to the living room to see and it was Liam Neeson. :lol: I assumed he meant Bono. I said that to him and he said now he is going to have to start clarifying which boyfriend it is. :giggle: Liam was still worth going out there though. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:scratch: What DVD is this?

SG, you can find the Unforgettable Fire documentary on "U2 Go Home." AKA The Concert DVD Commonly Known As "Slane."

<now wishes she could stay up half the night and watch the Slane show>

Diane L said:
SG, that Bono picture is just about my favorite picture of anyone, ever.

He was so beautiful then, so physically beautiful...of course, he still is now, but the JT/R&H days...!

Seeing handsome pictures like that <thud> is making me develop a new appreciation for B's JT/R&H days ... :wink:

Russty - I like the watercolor one best, too, but I was curious which one everyone else would prefer :wink: I should've known you'd like that one

Hi Snook and Wild :wave:

Drea... No, I guess I haven't commited just yet :giggle:

Hi Snooky! :D :hug:

I'm being a bad girl and looking for circular knitting needles on ebay. :giggle: I found a $10 bill in the laundry today. :hyper: :evil:

Bye Wild!! :wave: Have a great day at work!

I think I'm afraid to go to bed now. I just heard a scary noise coming from my kitchen. Nobody broke in or anything...it's probably the refrigerator...but it was really loud and shook me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom