Pleban Girls Party..with a rebel yell...we cry more more more.... BONO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:lol: the only good thing is that my aunt said she would take me to get the book U2: At The End Of The World :hyper: they don't have it in any bookstores around here but I called and put it on hold by her!

Well that IS good news :applaud:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, I actually dreamt about MacPhisto last night, thanks to you Russty :lol:

:laugh: Oh man was he hot!!!! What did he do too ya? :wink:

I will be molesting Mr. Cat when he gets home. :lol: Actually I'd really just like a nice hug from him. I just ache so much today I'd love to have some momentary relief. Hell at this point I'd even go for a good arse kicking. :lol:

Nighty night Sami! :hug: have a good day tomorrow. :heart:

Russty Cat said:

:laugh: Oh man was he hot!!!! What did he do too ya? :wink:

I will be molesting Mr. Cat when he gets home. :lol: Actually I'd really just like a nice hug from him. I just ache so much today I'd love to have some momentary relief. Hell at this point I'd even go for a good arse kicking. :lol:

Nighty night Sami! :hug: have a good day tomorrow. :heart:

Let me start by saying OMG - Bono likes the role of MacPhisto way too much :lmao:

Again, as usual :madspit: my dream was very abstract and hard to make sense of, but I very clearly remember his voice ... talking a lot... I mean, through out most of the dream :blahblah:

:lmao: I imagine MacP likes to talk just as much as B does. :giggle: but I could listen to the man for hours. <girly sigh>

Hi Diane :hug: I totally need to go to bed on time tonight. :yes: It probably won't happen though as usual. :lol:

I watched this really good show on A&E earlier called "Inked" and now I can't get one of the guys out of my head. Totally hot guy who was really sweet talking about how much he loved his son. :sigh: :drool:

Drea said:
Diane - go back and read the rest of the No Show Setlist Party thread *G*

I saw! Congratulations!!!!

That thread was sooooo much fun, it's almost like it is really happening.

I would love to see Principle Mgmt. get a copy of that thread, to get an idea of what we'd like to see. And it includes Drea signing on stage and Diane L. dancing with Bono to "Night & Day"!!!

Diane was it you who was asking for the pic of Bono reading peter and the wolf the other day? cuz I finally found it!

BonoPicWall8.jpg

Diane L said:

I saw! Congratulations!!!!

That thread was sooooo much fun, it's almost like it is really happening.

I would love to see Principle Mgmt. get a copy of that thread, to get an idea of what we'd like to see. And it includes Drea signing on stage and Diane L. dancing with Bono to "Night & Day"!!!

:giggle: Did you see Neutral's comment?

Sad_Girl said:
Diane was it you who was asking for the pic of Bono reading peter and the wolf the other day? cuz I finally found it!

No, it was me.

This is not the first time someone's mistaken me for someone named Diane, btw ... it's about the thousandth. :giggle:

Hello, everyone!

Ah, Bono reading. It's always nice to see people enjoying literature.
It's so inspiring. Does my heart good. :wink:

right-clicked, saved for future purposes.

Thanks, SG.

Hello, Diane.

Hello, anyone else here.

jobob said:

No, it was me.

This is not the first time someone's mistaken me for someone named Diane, btw ... it's about the thousandth. :giggle:

Hello, everyone!

:reject: sorry about that. I just remembered being very frustrated because someone requested a pic and I could NOT find it. :banghead:

:hug: how are you tonight?

daygloeyes2 said:

I did that last night. I got Steffi Graff, Rachel McAdams, and Sandra Bullock. :huh:

all very pretty :yes:

But not as pretty as you :flirt:

How are you tonight? (Aside from not being able to sleep, that is :wink: ) Dis left within less than a minute of you, by the way

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:reject: sorry about that. I just remembered being very frustrated because someone requested a pic and I could NOT find it. :banghead:

:hug: how are you tonight?

I'm good, SG. Didn't do my homework tonight, but at least I found where I lost my notebook the other week.

I joked about the Diane thing because my sister-in-law's name is also Diane and I once had an Aunt Diane. My grandmother and then my mother often said "Diane ... uh, Joanne." I always wondered how often they called the Dianes Joanne.

:wink:

HI DG :hug:

I swear I'm so bad when I don't feel good I want to drink or eat all the time. :( I'm resisting the urge to drink, since I took meds, but if Mr. Cat doesn't get home soon there will be no dinner left for him. I've eaten three bowls of rice and gumbo already. and three sodas. I'm gonna have a huge stomach soon. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom