Pleban Girls Party - Wishing we were in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: hi Drea

as of right now i have the free directv cable trial for the rest of the world cup
grumpyhypercombust.gif
grumpyhypercombust.gif
grumpyhypercombust.gif

:shifty:

how are you?

Adam, I'm pretty good now. It was soooo unbelievably easy, I spent the last week freaking myself out over nothing. It's a little sore, but Advil's helping with that. I haven't eaten anything today, and I'm starving all of a sudden. I'm about to have instant mashed potatoes. :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Adam, I'm pretty good now. It was soooo unbelievably easy, I spent the last week freaking myself out over nothing. It's a little sore, but Advil's helping with that. I haven't eaten anything today, and I'm starving all of a sudden. I'm about to have instant mashed potatoes. :drool: :drool:

glad you're feeling ok :)

i hate dentists :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Hey the Americans are trying ! They're sort of playing with a handicap. They get confused when you call it football :wink:

based on that game it looked like what they were trying to do was turn the game into a battle :| i saw more fouls in that game than any other game so far :crack:

the rockin edge said:

based on that game it looked like what they were trying to do was turn the game into a battle :| i saw more fouls in that game than any other game so far :crack:

See, this is what happens when the Americans hear "football" - they were probably trying to do NFL tackles :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
now you know why they have to wear so much protective gear when they play their own football game :lol:

12.gif

they should learn how to play it right :madwife:

Drea said:

See, this is what happens when the Americans hear "football" - they were probably trying to do NFL tackles :wink:

the tackle that got one of the americans sent off was awful, on the bbc highlights show i download they said it could have easily broken the Italian players ankle. 2 footed, studs up, and he jumped into it...and then they have to nerve to say the ref shouldn't have sent him off!! wtf??

all this football talk. My oh my. You'd think the World Cup was going on or something. Oh wait, it is. :wink:

How is everyone this evening?

:hug: to everyone

You want to see Vicious? Come up here and watch one of our local 'powder puff' football games :lol: Since they don't let girls play on the organized football teams, we have a once a year scrimmage for the high school girls who are interested. What ensues would scare a marine :yikes: :lmao:

:hug: Hey Jo, how are you tonight?

Sad_Girl said:
You want to see Vicious? Come up here and watch one of our local 'powder puff' football games :lol: Since they don't let girls play on the organized football teams, we have a once a year scrimmage for the high school girls who are interested. What ensues would scare a marine :yikes: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I pity any man who gets in the way of that :wink:

There's women's professional football here. I saw the Detroit Demolition play a few weekends ago -- and they were good! They actually got reassigned to another part of their league because they kept beating all the other teams in their division and winning the championship. The game I saw, they beat the Chicago Fury 47-0.

:lol:

jobob said:
There's women's professional football here. I saw the Detroit Demolition play a few weekends ago -- and they were good! They actually got reassigned to another part of their league because they kept beating all the other teams in their division and winning the championship. The game I saw, they beat the Chicago Fury 47-0.

That's very cool :up:

jobob said:

Maybe the Lions should think about signing a few :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom