Pleban Girls Party: We're slippy, we're sliding down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey girls:wave: how are we tonight:)

I just got back from a joyus evening with the dorm kids:happy: I had to put the smack down on them again:happy: I love getting hit on by 16 year old boys:happy::|

Oooh SIMS:drool: Ooooh my sim likes Fly Bono:combust:

Hi Dis :hug: sounds like fun :lol:

Alright guys, I'm feeling a little off my game tonight. I think I'm going to watch TV in bed and see if a little extra rest helps me feel better.

:hug: night all :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
VP! :lol: Are you licking chocolate pudding off of yourself? :lmao:

:grumpy: is anyone else having photobucket issues?
Would I do that? :shifty: :lol:

I don't have it (Photobucket) open.

Sami, it was all over the table, but i caught it before it was too bad. :yikes: :lol:

Hi Dis :hug:

Night SG :hug:

Hello, all. Just finished watching the end of the two-part season premiere of 24. And drooling over Kiefer Sutherland. :wink:

How are you all tonight? Watching the Golden Globes, I take it?

Sami, I wasn't sure if you'd seen the thread, it's a new video for OOTS

sami0201 said:

:sad: :angry: :sad:

Does anyone know how to burn a data cd? :uhoh:

If you mean just saving files, I think you just pop in a blank disk and save to whatever disk drive it is?

Or you can also do it through cd burning programs.

Last edited:
:lol: :yes:

I save it onto the drive but then I put it in to test it and it says it's a photo cd :crazy: I guess I'll just hand it in and hope my teacher doesn't check before giving us the points :lol:

slaps side of Internet to make sure it still works

:shrug:

Okay, I'm gonna work on fanfic and then go to bed. See you tomorrow night, Plebans.

:wave:

sami0201 said:

I'm watching E! and there is a preshow on NBC now, I don't know what channel the actual awards are on :hmm: (don't know if you get any of those)

His girlfriend is with him and they went up to the interviewer and he whispered to his girlfriend and hid behind her :lol: And the interviewer pulled him out and asked him why he was hiding and Johnny said because he wanted to or something :laugh: I don't remember but he's just so cute :cute: And out of nowhere he's like "she's wearing Chanel, I'm not" and then they left :huh:

:drool:

:cute: :love: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom