Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hello, all. :hug: :wave: :looking for VP and Bri:

:sad: about the postponement of the end of the tour.

Found out yesterday that the other guy in my avatar :wink: is playing at Jazzfest -- but between work and the expense of it, I don't think I can manage to go :sigh:

... but Bruce is also gonna tour again this spring and summer, and release an album in April, so I'm happy. :hyper:

Last edited:
Drea said:
:giggle: Jem knows me too well :wink:

LiketowatchAdam.jpg

:giggle:

i love that pic :lmao:

Oh my... good to know that my U2 sense is working (kinda like a spider sense, but tuned in on U2)
The TV is on VH1, but it's in th eother room, and on mute. Still, I had the weirdest feeling, so I turned around, just to see OOTS start...
Hi :wave:

:mad: I just posted a long response and now its gone :banghead:

Basically Jeffy is staying here for the next three days and nights because his famili is with his brother Jake is at the Palace (Where we saw U2) for the state wrestling competition (he won today :up: )

Jeffy is a total sweetheart but he also needs a lot of attention ; so if I disappear, you know where I went :wink:

He's watching Survivor with my mom right now

Oh F*ck is that the time?
Gotta go sleep, since I'm convinced my dad is tyring to kill me...:lol: he's got me waking up in approx. three hours to go walk the dog, and then I have to stay up until the kids are off to school... I can stay a little while longer though... have to check this other site out...

Oh! The server's back! Yay! :hyper:

So I was reading the first few pages of the thread before the server went down -- VP's daughter is now in Europe, I see. I bet VP wishes she were there with her. (Heck, I wish I were there!)

SG, it's raining here now. :madspit:

Didn't get to play sims much (for obvious reasons - I was kept busy playing video games and coloring pictures most of the day - tried to go to a movie but had car issues :grumpy: ) but I did get one super cute sims picture:

tuckin.jpg

Last edited:
I give up, the bloody thing is acting way to strange. the server and/or my comp I mean. Night everybody! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Didn't get to play sims much (for obvious reasons - I was kept busy playing video games and coloring pictures most of the day - tried to go to a movie but had car issues :grumpy: ) but I did get one super cute sims picture:

tuckin.jpg

:cute::love: thats soo cute i love it!

what are pop bonos goals SG? hes not in on the baby competition is he :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom