Pleban Girls Party - Weak in the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Cindy's browser went poof, but she wanted me to say goodnight to everyone for her - she's off to bed :)

:sad:
Why must it always do that?!?!?! WHY??!?! :scream:

My internet just messed up on my laptop....stupid wire....:madspit:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: I thought you left!

No, I didnt. I had my pineapple. :lol:

I went off to load stuff but I've been coming back on when I have to wait for the stuff to be done. :)

:lol:
What'd you tell him?

GG :hug:

I don't know if anyone is here. I'm just getting ready to dump my laptop back off at our tech support office, and they are sending to IBM again, so I won't be on the blue crack unless I can wrangle a loaner :sad:

oh here you are...i was just surfing. other than my interminable computer problems i'm fine. it's hot as hell here and i have this part-time job exercising polo ponies, so i have to get up at the crack of dawn to avoid the heat :crazy: i'm usually not even awake till my butt gets in the saddle.

wow, you are working a bunch! don't you hate it when real life takes us away from the Blue Crack?

Its hot here too. Thank God I work in an air conditioned mall.
I remember in college, we would have to be at the dig site at 4:30 to get started and then quit by 9 or 10. Just too darn hot so close to the Miss river.
I'm working the crap shifts because everyone is on vacation and just had 2 part-timers quit. So.......but hey, the overtime will pay for Chicago :wink:

:hug: hi dg...yes, it does suck. and the worse part is that it crashes unpredictably...and the loaner I had last time had the *same* problem and it was a different brand computer! anyway, i'm going to have to force myself to go shower and relinquish the computer (i'm going to call and make sure i can't keep it over the weekend first :shh: )

Hi SoBe, everyone else :) Someone remind me to open my door between 6:30 and 6:45pm, okay? There's a showing today between 6:45 and 7:15pm, so I probably won't be on blue crack for that half hour :(

Back
Top Bottom