Pleban Girls Party - We keep going and going ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:

Ah HA! I thought the camera phone was a scam!

I have actually been doubly scammed.

Not only do I have a camera phone, I also have a Palm Zire 71 organizer with a digital camera. A camera which I have used exactly twice. Once to take pictures of my old Saturn coupe when someone broke its drivers side mirror two years ago out on the street (in case the cops or insurance company needed pics; they didn't). And again Tuesday night to take photos of the opening act's lead singer to see if that camera was any better (it really wasn't).

my uncle has a palm zire 72 i think with a camera he never uses cause it's crap:wink:

the rockin edge said:
:hyper: great time, europe rocks:drool:

I also want to move to england more now:wink:

You were in England, tre? Where else did you go? (Ireland, maybe?)

I plan to apply for my passport very soon, so I can go to Europe or anywhere else in the world someday. :wink:

jobob said:

You were in England, tre? Where else did you go? (Ireland, maybe?)

I plan to apply for my passport very soon, so I can go to Europe or anywhere else in the world someday. :wink:

Yeah, I was in England for a week. It's not like vacation to me since I'm from there:wink: the other countrys I went were: Ireland, Italy, France, Spain & Portugal

:drool:

the rockin edge said:

Yeah, I was in England for a week. It's not like vacation to me since I'm from there:wink: the other countrys I went were: Ireland, Italy, France, Spain & Portugal

:drool:

Very cool. Those are all places I would love to see someday.

It must be nice to be able to go from European country to country in much the same way we Americans go from state to state.

Of course, Americans don't have to show passports and talk to customs whenever we cross a state line.

:giggle:

Drea said:
Okay guys, bedtime for me.. g'night all :hug:

Sweet Dreams :wink:
dsc00420.jpg

gg, I thought you were going to bed? :shifty:

jobob said:

Very cool. Those are all places I would love to see someday.

It must be nice to be able to go from European country to country in much the same way we Americans go from state to state.

Of course, Americans don't have to show passports and talk to customs whenever we cross a state line.

:giggle:

there were no boarder crossings in the countrys I went to except at airports (customs):wink:

Okay ... :yawn:

Much as I'd love to stay up and play with you guys tonight, I'm falling asleep at my laptop.

See you all soon. I'll be out the next few nights -- and I need to get some stuff accomplished this weekend. Don't quite know when I'll be back. Maybe very late Friday or Saturday night?

:wave: Goodnight and have a good weekend.

Yes Weldy....the game was incredible!! It was soooo late and now I'm soooo tired (been up since 7 doing house stuff)
I'm really happy for them and Chicago

You're not keeping me up...........Its those boys in the other thread.

greeneyedgirl said:
Yes Weldy....the game was incredible!! It was soooo late and now I'm soooo tired (been up since 7 doing house stuff)
I'm really happy for them and Chicago

You're not keeping me up...........Its those boys in the other thread.

Now I see why you are still up....:drool: :wink: :hug:

Sorry if I was bugging you.....I've been in :hyper: mode since last Friday :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom