Pleban Girls Party - we keep going, and going, and going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, he was actually very funny :)

I'm a total shakespeare nut, though :nerd: So my opinion is a bit biased :lol:

Anyway, I'm off to run errands :wave: have a good night, Ali
and a nice afternoon, GG2 :)

BBL

:giggle: so now we've three most different timezones online at once? that's pretty neat! XD

it's early afternoon for me here.. :yawn: I'm being lazy, but I have to work at 6pm... first time in half a year I'm working again for me... but yea, I need the money for my summer holiday :drool:

Seeya SG! :wave:

Blue crack has global distribution... :crack:

Cool... where are you going for your holiday? I've got a trip planned for August to the UK and US... :D

*L* I didn't want to assume that was where you were going, but it did cross my mind :)
Good luck with that! I'm not going to Dublin this trip, but one of these years I really should... :shifty:
Say Hi for me :wink:

I will :D

Sorry if I'm a bit away... :shifty: am working on a new photoshop project involving Bono and Edge...

So where in the UK and US do you wanna go?

Oooh, project sounds good... :)
I'm being distracted by IMs and email...

I'm mostly going to visit friends and family over there... My mother is coming with me for part of the trip, she has family in the south of England (around Brighton), plus one of my friends from Uni is living over there now near Wales... I have other, internet friends in Cornwall and Scotland too.
I'm also going to a science fiction convention in Atlanta in the US after that, where I'll hopefully get to see a lot of my American internet friends without having to go to ten different places... :D Then I'm going to Chicago, which is where another Australian friend is living... we've been friends since we were 6 or so and she's the one that got me into U2 :)

Then I'm going to Hawaii for a few days, just because I'm a geology geek and I want to see a volcano. :nerd:

:giggle:

:shifty:

:angel:

tangoyq2.jpg

I'm really looking forward to it... I've been wanting to do this for years, and now I'm in a position to do it... I paid for the plane ticket in November and applied for leave from work so it's definitely happening! :hyper:
Now I just need to save up some spending money.... (kinda wish we had a better exchange rate between $AUD and the UK!)

:angel: aren't they a cute dancing couple?

:whistle:

I was originally gonna edit Bono's arm to go around Edges shoulder, but when I put Edge in it, Bono was grabbing him by the chin... so yea... why not eh? :shifty:

Yes they were DANCING

:tsk: oh you perverted PLEBAns.... get yer minds out of the gutter!

:tsk: some people...

:shh: however, the tango is a very romantic dance or so I've heard... :shifty:

:lol: Come on, I'm hardly an official PLEBAn, so if I'm perverted, it's the other PLEBAns who perverted me! :D
Plus it's past 3am here and my brain starts to go a bit funny when I'm sleep deprived... :crazy:

That's a tango? No nice sedate waltz? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom