Pleban Girls Party - we keep going, and going, and going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Unfortunately not : sad: but at least i saw him Last Monday. He's so big..:ohmy:

He goes around saying NAN all the time to my mum and gets whatever he wants normally something from the fridge :lol:

He's so spoilt , but that's what he's there for.

Got a footy match on Sunday but otherwise nothing although i may pop to GAP tomorrow :shifty:

:lol: Yeah thats what grandkids ( in your mums case) and newphews/nieces in your case are for...spoiling. :wink:

Its suprising how fast babies grow. :ohmy: A guy at work brought his son in the other dau. Hes nearly 1 and gotten so big. :ohmy:

I was going to Gap tommorow but can't face the 2 hour train journey, plus i don't think i can afford it. :sad:

Hope you find soemthing nice though. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah - I actually did play around with variations of a pen name that included Clayton in it :reject: how sad am I? :lol:

I used to take great pride in the fact that I lived in a suburb of Melbourne called Clayton... which is probably worse :reject: :wink:

Nephews and nieces are for spoiling :heart: :heart:

And babies don't stay babies for long, you have to get all of that stuff in while you can :hug:

Gav has a son who is just a year older than Jeffy - You should hear that boy brag about him. He's the proudest daddy I've ever met :heart:

bonoishot said:

Really. Funnily enough some people send me post with thename Hewson on it. :shifty:

:giggle:

:drool:

Who would do that? :shifty:

actually I don't think I've sent you anything under Hewson but I have wild :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Nephews and nieces are for spoiling :heart: :heart :

And babies don't stay babies for long, you have to get all of that stuff in while you can :hug:

Gav has a son who is just a year older than Jeffy - You should hear that boy brag about him. He's the proudest daddy I've ever met :heart:

Babies are so :cute: Then they learn to talk back and you can corrupt them with U2. :angel::lol:

Awww. :cute::heart:

There's a whole Clayton campus of Monash University here, which is where I lived/studied for four+ years... while I was busy turning into a U2 fan :D

Jem, Wild, how are things with you guys?

bonoishot said:

:lol:

I get a few customers ring my work with the surnames Mullen, Clayton and Evans. :giggle: No Hewsons yet though. :wink:

My brother once phoned me to say that a Paul Hewson had an appointment the next day :ohmy: He works at City hall where the major of London is based, and as Bob Geldof had seen him recently i waslike :hyper:

It turned out to be some fat bald guy who happens to have the same name :madwife: :grumpy:

Actually, we had a politician a while back whose name was Hewson... I can't remember his first name but it might have been Paul... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom