Pleban Girls Party - We keep at it for hours !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Hi everyone :hug:

I barely slept at my dad's last night. It's hard for me to fall asleep in places I'm not used to sleeping at. :sigh: I took a nap and if it weren't for my pups barking for me to feed them I'd still be asleep. :lol:

You should get an early night sis :hug:

Hi DG! :hug:

Sorry the girls woke up and it was crazy here for a minute. :lol: I'm so hungry! I'm gonna have to start cooking dinner in a bit. <tummy growl>

*ponders* Go out and get junk food, or call KFC and get a popcorn combo meal delivered? :hmm: Chips are cheaper, but the other way I wouldn't have to leave the house...

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi everyone :hug:

I barely slept at my dad's last night. It's hard for me to fall asleep in places I'm not used to sleeping at. :sigh: I took a nap and if it weren't for my pups barking for me to feed them I'd still be asleep. :lol:

aww that sucks :hug:

you shuld try get an early night tonight

i hardly slept on sturdy due to noisy people keeping me awake when they came in drunk :|

WildHoney said:
Wild and Jem are officially coming to Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Flights and hotel are booked...

:hyper: :hyper:

I don't know if it was possible, but now I'm even more excited about the concert!! :hyper: :hug:

WildHoney said:

Your Pleba family have taste :hug :

i know:hug:

and i love you all greatly :heart::love:

you make me laugh so hard i nearly pee myself sometimes, listen to the whinging, have the best pics

YOUR'E ALL JUST AMAZING :D

those that im meeting in sept/dec cant wait to meet you :drool:

those that i can't meet :sad: , hopefully i will get to meet you one day soon :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hyper: :hyper :

I don't know if it was possible, but now I'm even more excited about the concert!! :hyper : :hug :
i know :hyper:

im looking forward to it so much

itll be so much fun :hyper:

and you'll have someone else to freeze your ass off in the GA line with :lol:

hey dis :hug:

Dg do it get more tickets :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom