Pleban Girls Party - We keep at it for hours !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to use my brother's portable DVD player tonight and it wasn't working. I thought he was the last one to use it and I figured he knew it was screwy so I didn't say anything. He comes down and accuses me of breaking it and intentionally not telling him. I kept insisting I didn't and that I thought he knew. He called me a liar. Finally, I exploded and told him that it was the truth and that I didn't give a f:censored: if he believed me or not.

Sorry, but I'm just extremely pissed off right now. :mad:

GG :hug: sorry to hear about your bad day :sigh:

:wave: Night Ruff, sweet dreams.

Now I'm off in search of a midnight snack to give me the energy to write my next chapter in my fan fic :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
I went to use my brother's portable DVD player tonight and it wasn't working. I thought he was the last one to use it and I figured he knew it was screwy so I didn't say anything. He comes down and accuses me of breaking it and intentionally not telling him. I kept insisting I didn't and that I thought he knew. He called me a liar. Finally, I exploded and told him that it was the truth and that I didn't give a f:censored: if he believed me or not.

Brothers :grumpy: He doesn't believe you because thats what he would've done to you if the situation were reversed :rolleyes:

daygloeyes2 said:

:mad: getting called a liar like that really sucks :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
GG :hug: sorry to hear about your bad day :sigh:

:wave: Night Ruff, sweet dreams.

Now I'm off in search of a midnight snack to give me the energy to write my next chapter in my fan fic :wink:

:hyper: More Babyface?

You need protein! As oppsed top me who is eating goldfish crackers....

CeeCee said:
*licks Russty* Do you have a piccy of the new tattoo?

I'm seriously considering at least getting the Irish Falcon one.

tattoochest001.jpg

This is the only picture so far. I need to have Mr. Cat take a better one for me.

I think the Irish Falcon is such a great idea! :hyper: :yes: *purrr*

Brothers suck sometimes! :madspit:

I'm eating sunflower seeds and water. :drool:

Nighty night GG! :hug: :heart:

That tattoo always seems so small to me in the picture, but it goes across my whole chest. I sure hope it is healed up some on Friday, since she is doing the rest of the color then. Today it literally feels like someone has kicked me in the chest. It feels like one giant bruise. :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty, did you ever come up with anything for my tattoo design from what I showed you?

Actually SG I had some drawings done and then a certain someone who will remain nameless decided to borrow the light table in my studio and destroyed a whole pile of stuff. :( :rant: This is the main reason I should start locking the door when I'm not home. I had forgotten it was in the pile of stuff. I'll do it again for ya and scan it into the puter.

Russty Cat said:

Actually SG I had some drawings done and then a certain someone who will remain nameless decided to borrow the light table in my studio and destroyed a whole pile of stuff. :( :rant: This is the main reason I should start locking the door when I'm not home. I had forgotten it was in the pile of stuff. I'll do it again for ya and scan it into the puter.

That sucks for you! Having your stuff destroyed :grumpy: I'm not worried about it or in a big hurry, I was just curious :hug:

:wave: Hey Weldy!

Sad_Girl said:

That sucks for you! Having your stuff destroyed :grumpy: I'm not worried about it or in a big hurry, I was just curious :hug:

:wave: Hey Weldy!

Yeah I was a bit pissed off about it. The whole family had a nice long talking to about not using my things when I'm not home. Thankfully they didn't totally ruin my light table. I would have lost it then. It was a gift from a friend and its something I could never replace considering how much they cost.

Hi Weldy :hug: Thanks :D

Nighty night Bri! :heart: :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom