Pleban Girls Party: We go through threads like clothes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
night russty! i'm not here for much longer either...i'm wiped out...

mucca, my friend and i ended up staying at the same hotel as the band the night before live 8. that morning i was rushing to the western union office (i'd had my purse stolen and was waiting on some money) and they told me i needed a confirmation number--so I tore back up to my room to check my laptop, came back down the elevator and when the doors opened i took off, and there was the Edge. I almost knocked him over! so i said scuse me and then let him walk ahead of me so he wouldn't think i was a stalker :laugh: he had on exactly what he wore at Live 8 that day...

Hi Dazz!

hi browneyed girl...i'm just stumbling off to bed. are you going to the atlanta concerts? i'll be there!

ruffian said:

mucca, my friend and i ended up staying at the same hotel as the band the night before live 8. that morning i was rushing to the western union office (i'd had my purse stolen and was waiting on some money) and they told me i needed a confirmation number--so I tore back up to my room to check my laptop, came back down the elevator and when the doors opened i took off, and there was the Edge. I almost knocked him over! so i said scuse me and then let him walk ahead of me so he wouldn't think i was a stalker :laugh: he had on exactly what he wore at Live 8 that day...

:drool:
I don't think I'd be able to hold myself back let alone be polite if I was in that situation. :lol: Omg I love that shirt...:combust:....anyways did he say anything to you? Give you one of his sweet smiles? :hyper::hyper:

How did it go with the western union office?

FlyYourKite said:
:yikes: How long does ice cream last in the freezer before it'll give you a wholop of food poisoning??

Hi Fly! :wave: I think it lasts forever but might taste like crap if it gets freezer burn. Give it a try! I'll call 911 if you don't ever respond again after sampling it :wink:

ruffian said:

Hi Fly! :wave: I think it lasts forever but might taste like crap if it gets freezer burn. Give it a try! I'll call 911 if you don't ever respond again after sampling it :wink:

Thanks Ruff! Good to know you're looking out for my safety :happy: Oh but I've already eaten a bowl. :crazy: I'm kind of scared :lol:

Mucca said:

:drool:
I don't think I'd be able to hold myself back let alone be polite if I was in that situation. :lol: Omg I love that shirt...:combust:....anyways did he say anything to you? Give you one of his sweet smiles? :hyper::hyper:

How did it go with the western union office?

i was really sensitive about being in their hotel, so he was in the lobby when I was leaving to go to the western union office, which was right at the end of the hotel's driveway. i just kinda ducked past him and tried to be inconspicuous. On my way up to my room I ran into his bodyguard on the lobby stairs and we talked for awhile...I didn't want him to think I was stalking Edge, either! But in NJ when Bono was too sick to come out and sign Edge came and gave me a very sweet smile and handshake :heart:
oh, and thing went fine with Western Union. Larry's driver pulled up at the stoplight as they were leaving the hotel and I was standing in the window facing the street, so I waved and he waved back, but then shifted in his seat so he was facing the other direction :slant:

ruffian said:
hi browneyed girl...i'm just stumbling off to bed. are you going to the atlanta concerts? i'll be there!

Yes. :yes:

I'm going Nov. 19. I tried to get tickets for the 18th but they sold out so fast. I was online exactly at 10:00 a.m. when they went on sale for the first show but I didn't get any. :shrug: At least I have tickets for the 19th.
What day are you going?

FlyYourKite said:

I'm gonna kill my friend if it was longer than that. He said he couldn't remember...that is not a good sign. :laugh:

Unless it melted and refroze it should be safe :lol:

:hug: How are you tonight (other than the ice cream incident of course)

Hi Brownie :wave: It was kindof a quiet friday round here :|

Mucca - she saw Larry while she was at the WU office :hyper: sure, he was kinda rude, but still it was LARRY :drool: :wink:

*browneyedgirl* said:

Yes. :yes:

I'm going Nov. 19. I tried to get tickets for the 18th but they sold out so fast. I was online exactly at 10:00 a.m. when they went on sale for the first show but I didn't get any. :shrug: At least I have tickets for the 19th.
What day are you going?
i was lucky to get 2 tickets to the show on the 18th and found someone who will trade one of his for the 19th, so I'll be at both. I :heart: Atlanta!

ruffian said:

i was really sensitive about being in their hotel, so he was in the lobby when I was leaving to go to the western union office, which was right at the end of the hotel's driveway. i just kinda ducked past him and tried to be inconspicuous. On my way up to my room I ran into his bodyguard on the lobby stairs and we talked for awhile...I didn't want him to think I was stalking Edge, either! But in NJ when Bono was too sick to come out and sign Edge came and gave me a very sweet smile and handshake :heart:
oh, and thing went fine with Western Union. Larry's driver pulled up at the stoplight as they were leaving the hotel and I was standing in the window facing the street, so I waved and he waved back, but then shifted in his seat so he was facing the other direction :slant:

:heart:

I'm glad to hear everything went well with the western union.

Larry is such a sweetheart. :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

Unless it melted and refroze it should be safe :lol:

:hug: How are you tonight (other than the ice cream incident of course)

Ok phew :| :lol: I'm holding you to that SG!

I'm great other than that :hug: Just winding down for the night...have to work from 11:30-4:30 tomrrow so that's not bad at all. We drove by the bookstore on the way home and there were literally hundreds of cars in the surrounding parking lots and people EVERYWHERE in the store. I decided to pass on Harry until tomorrow :wink:

How are you tonight? :hug:

girls, i'm off to bed but be back over the weekend. hope you all have a great night :wave:

Diane L said:
Hi, everyone!!! :wave:

I fell asleep reading, then my sister called me from the Harry Potter party at her local Borders. I'm hoping to get it from the library, but I might have to wait a while...

Hey Diane! :hug: I wonder how long it would take for the book to come out at the library :hmm:

ruffian said:

i was lucky to get 2 tickets to the show on the 18th and found someone who will trade one of his for the 19th, so I'll be at both. I :heart: Atlanta!

I"ll probably get tickets for the 18th too, maybe from ebay. I think I would really be stupid not to go to both shows. I've never been to a U2 concert. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom