Pleban Girls Party - Watch out Boys there's Pleba Girls in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Wild, whenever I go away, Amy doesn't eat or drink anything until I've been gone 4 or 5 days.
Does Alfie do the same thing? Or does he just become a little terror?
Amy sometimes has seperation anxiety and gets into the laundry or the trash.

Alfie's been fine when both of us are away and y parents look after him. I was away the other week overnight and Ni said that he kept trying to find me and sat at the front door crying. he goes mental when i get home late after a night out. I really dread to think what he'll be like after a week :hug:

WildHoney said:

Hi Drea

When is it again??

Tomorrow night :giggle: I want to have things close to perfect for the October show tonight so I know I can do it with other people around, even though I wouldn't be signing from stage tonight ;) God knows the stage at Slainte can barely hold the band! :laugh:

Drea, I'm sure you'll do just great!!

Wild, does Alfie have a crate that he goes into?
Amy has had her crate/box since day one. She loves it. Goes there when she is bad or has a treat or is just wanting to take a nap.

greeneyedgirl said:
Drea, I'm sure you'll do just great!!

Wild, does Alfie have a crate that he goes into?
Amy has had her crate/box since day one. She loves it. Goes there when she is bad or has a treat or is just wanting to take a nap.

Yes He's had one since day one too. He knows to go there when we say go to bed:cute:.

Girls have you seen U2 live before??

greeneyedgirl said:
I see Russty............:wink:

I see GG checkin me out. :wink: :flirt:

I just woke up to the wonderful surprise of having the back deck flooded! Mr. Cat put the hose in the hot tub to fill it up and forgot about it!!! Now we have a nice waterfall running down the side of the hot tub. :mad:

We are still having a lot of problems and have been pretty much avoiding each other. Well tonight he arranged for the kids to be gone all night and he wants to take me out. So he just left and said he would be back around 4pm to pick me up for our "date". He gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me "All you have to do today is breathe and get thru the day. Just try to relax a bit." As soon as he pulled out of the driveway I started crying. I swear I hate living like this. I don't know what to expect tonight I'm so worried about us being alone together.

Back
Top Bottom