Pleban Girls Party - Watch out Boys there's Pleba Girls in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami - How about:

Maggie ; Molly ; Daisy ; Ginger ; Sasha ; Sandy ; Dakota ; Rusty ; Chelsea ; Princess ; Murphy ; Missy ; Shelby ; Sophie ; Coco ; Tasha

Hola girls. :hug :heart:
Just passing though. My backs been sore, so I'm gonna lie down.

DG :hug:
Feel better soon hun, and it'll get better. :)

VP :hug: :heart:
Glad your mom's gonna be ok, and that it's not too serious. And do relax before I come and whoop your ass!
Oh, and someone does need to explain your sudden squealing....:eyebrow:

SG :hug:
I'm lovin the new story idea....:love:
Can a pirate Bono take me prisoner and do unspeakable things to me? :drool: (perhaps against a wall??!)
*LOL*

Alright, I may come visit again later.
Be good girlies.
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: Lets see...

do you have a favorite movie or author/book series?

my favorite movie is Almost Famous so I wanted to name her after one of the groupies (Penny Lane was my favorite) but my parents don't like the names...the groupies were Penny Lane, Polexia Aphrodisia, Sapphire, Beth, and Estrella Starr.

we were thinking maybe Pixie or Peaches (yes, I got them from Bob Geldof :reject: ) or Lizzie (Lizzy?) or Theodora (call her Theo or Teddy)

sami0201 said:

my favorite movie is Almost Famous so I wanted to name her after one of the groupies (Penny Lane was my favorite) but my parents don't like the names...the groupies were Penny Lane, Polexia Aphrodisia, Sapphire, Beth, and Estrella Starr.

we were thinking maybe Pixie or Peaches (yes, I got them from Bob Geldof :reject: ) or Lizzie (Lizzy?) or Theodora (call her Theo or Teddy)

Those are all good doggie names, IMO :yes:

Just try and think about what it will sound like when you have to call them, do you really want to shout that name out? :lol:

I should've had someone give me that tip before I named my cat Beavis :reject: :lmao:

sami0201 said:
:lmao:

or Trixibelle?

it's so hard!!! :banghead: :lol:

:lol: It isn't a real easy decision, but it's worth the effort you put into it in the long run :D

My Neighbors had a miniature Collie they called Trixie - she was so cute :heart:

** Hi Tre! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: It isn't a real easy decision, but it's worth the effort you put into it in the long run :D

My Neighbors had a miniature Collie they called Trixie - she was so cute :heart:

** Hi Tre! :hug:

:yes:

my dad likes Harley (but we used to have a dog named Harley and we had to give it away so I don't know) and he seriously wants to name her Stupid Head because he thinks it would be funny :| :lmao:

sami0201 said:

:yes:

my dad likes Harley (but we used to have a dog named Harley and we had to give it away so I don't know) and he seriously wants to name her Stupid Head because he thinks it would be funny :| :lmao:

My sister once named one of our cats Butt Wipe :|

Sad_Girl said:

Did you tell your dad how you felt?

yeah, but it's the only one that we all semi-agree on. I'll just have to deal :shrug: I think it's cute I just think it's bad luck! :lol:

I'm going to sleep :yawn: Just did all my math homework :crack:
goodnight :hug:

goodnight TRE! :wave:
hope you have a GREAT trip, and try to check in sometime while you're gone!!! :hyper: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom