Pleban Girls Party - Wandering toward Ottawa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:kiss: to you too Bri!!

Hiya Weldy, Jem&SG :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh, i've heard all about that film SG! :D always thought it looked pretty good, am i right in thinking Kate Hudson stars? :wink:

Hi to you DG!!! haven't seen you for ages! :love:

And BG - It's all up in the air with new boy then? :shrug:

Night Jem :hug: sweet dreams

Yep, Susan, thats the movie :yes:

Bri :reject: Remember that thing we talked about? for the story? :uhoh: It didn't get written exactly the way I had planned... every time I started to write it that way it just felt... wrong. :uhoh:

but chapter 19 is finished and posted, and I'm halfway through with 20 already :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
DG!!!:hug:
You're here! :hyper:
Did Santa send my gift early? :D

How are you?

:yes:

I think you sent me the wrong gift. I'm shocked you'd have Santa send me Bono. I'd thought you'd keep him for yourself. :shrug:

Thanks anyways. :kiss:

I was listening to a commercial for a kids toy just now and I thought I heard the voiceover guy say "controlled erection". :huh: :lmao:

BG, I'm babysitting. :)

Sad_Girl said:

Bri :reject: Remember that thing we talked about? for the story? :uhoh: It didn't get written exactly the way I had planned... every time I started to write it that way it just felt... wrong. :uhoh:

but chapter 19 is finished and posted, and I'm halfway through with 20 already :wink:

.......does that mean no Bono smut? :sad:

*pout*

:hug: I still wuv you.
I certainly wouldn't want to force my lusting needs upon you. :sigh:

:lol:
SG, I have utter faith in your story telling abilities, and where ever the story leads I will happily follow. :happy:

Just as I will soon likey disappear as I happily follow the path to fanfic. :shifty:

It didn't turn out to be as cold here as i had thought! Phew! There was snow a bit further north, but it turned into rain here in Glasgow thankfully, early in the morning! :happy:

I'd just love for it to snow at xmas mind you :)

DG - I miss you saying hot, like whoa about stuff!!! :lol:

Bri :hug: thank you for all your encouragement, and there will be plenty of Bono in the story yet... just a bit longer before anything I need to e-mail seperatly :shifty:

But I'm feeling a lot better about the overall story; I think that one issue was really bogging me down :yes:

Nah, me not as vain as that DG!! :no: It's just funny when you use that expression!!!! :bow:

Remember, i don't even think i'm hot in the slightest!!! :huh:

I'm drinking Morgans rum&coke :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
I was listening to a commercial for a kids toy just now and I thought I heard the voiceover guy say "controlled erection". :huh: :lmao:

BG, I'm babysitting. :)

Ohhhh :banghead:

i forgot :lol:....i was like "DG's way too keen to be at school late on a saturday!"

Hey everyone! :hyper: Guess what my mum's buying me as an early xmas prezzie?!?!?! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom