Pleban Girls Party - Wandering toward Ottawa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
SG!!! :hug:

The last time I was on you were posting pictures. :madspit:

:wink:

:ohmy: And I'm guessing they weren't Bono pics? :wink: :lol:

:hug: I've been thinking about you, wondering how you were.

Russty Cat said:
Hi SG! How was church? :hug:

Good, thanks for asking. We had a baptism, and the little girl was SOOO cute! She didn't cry at all she was just looking around at everyone like 'Wow, whats going on?" :ohmy:

And It was good that I went tonight, because Pastor needed someone to help her give communion. A lot of times on Saturday nights, we're short on helpers

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
SG i forgot to mention to you, that Bono cap you posted in the other htread, i read back the other day and it was :drool: :drool: :combust:

and i see we have a new chapter of yourfic :hyper::hyper: i shall read tommorow, when im more awake :lol:

:eek: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :)

and I'm working hard on the next chapter, because I feel like the new one was kind of a downer, so I want to pick it back up a little in mood. You may have two chapters to read, next time you feel like it :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

We have those in Michigan, only we call them MEAP tests. then we take the ACT for College (or we can choose to take the SAT, which you have to have to go to an out of state school)

Very similiar tests :yes:

aaaah thanks SG :hug:

we have to do A-Levels to get into University(College) (i hated my a-level subjects :grumpy: :lol: (

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: And I'm guessing they weren't Bono pics? :wink: :lol:

:hug: I've been thinking about you, wondering how you were.

Good, thanks for asking. We had a baptism, and the little girl was SOOO cute! She didn't cry at all she was just looking around at everyone like 'Wow, whats going on?" :ohmy:

And It was good that I went tonight, because Pastor needed someone to help her give communion. A lot of times on Saturday nights, we're short on helpers

Baptisms are always so special. And its nice when the kids seem to be enjoying it rather then being freaked out.

For the first time ever we are going to church with Mr. Cats whole family. His parents don't normally attend church, so it should be interesting with all the kids, the grandparents, and great grandparents.

WB BG :hug:

bonorobe.jpg

:shifty:

egtrhl.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Are you babysitting with the swingers, DG?

No, thank god! :happy:

They asked me to babysit next Saturday but I can't. I would have said no anyways since I despise babysitting for them but this time I have an actual reason. :lol: I'm going to my brother's show that night. Then going to my dad's to get some sleep. And then the next day.....seeing U2!! :hyper:

No, I'm babysitting for my neighbor's son. He's such a sweet kid. And cute too. :cute: The parents are really nice. :up:

Sad_Girl said:

:eek: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :)

and I'm working hard on the next chapter, because I feel like the new one was kind of a downer, so I want to pick it back up a little in mood. You may have two chapters to read, next time you feel like it :wink:

i love your stories :hug:

oooooh if i can wait 2 chapters in one read would be good :drool: , doubt i'll be able to wait that long though :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

No, thank god! :happy:

They asked me to babysit next Saturday but I can't. I would have said no anyways since I despise babysitting for them but this time I have an actual reason. :lol: I'm going to my brother's show that night. Then going to my dad's to get some sleep. And then the next day.....seeing U2!! :hyper:

No, I'm babysitting for my neighbor's son. He's such a sweet kid. And cute too. :cute: The parents are really nice. :up:

Well thats good :up:

And I'm so excited for you guys for next weekend :hyper:

bscap002.jpg

:bono: Next weekend?!?! I can't wait!

Last edited:
Jem :placewhereweneverevergetsnowlove: heart:

yeah my day sucked :lol:

but oh well!

my friend told me she heard new boy broke up with his girlfriend today :lol:

should be happy about that :D

ive got a mofo of a headache though! :angry:

That show I'm going to is 18+ so I'm going to have to wear makeup or something to make me look older so I can get in. My brother is just going to say I left me ID at home. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Just assume that I think you guys are somewhat :coocoo:

I'm not in a fully happy mood at the moment....so that's why the simple reply.

Well sorry about the mood but there's no need to roll your eyes at us. :shrug:

BG, new boy had a girlfriend? :huh: I'm really out of the loop here. :lol:

Well girls I am going to go clean up the house a bit and then I have to go back to town to get my tattoo done. I'm sure I'll be back later with pictures of it. :hyper: :heart: :wave:

bono_gal said:
Jem : placewhereweneverevergetsnowlove: heart :

yeah my day sucked :lol :

but oh well!

my friend told me she heard new boy broke up with his girlfriend today :lol :

should be happy about that : D

ive got a mofo of a headache though! :angry :

i know, i want snow :madspit: i havent seen prper snow for about 8 years *deprived* :grumpy:

oooh he broke up with his girlfriend :D

oooh just realised i have your number so i can text you when in america and i can text you random rubbish :lol:

damn headaches :angry: :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom