Pleban Girls Party - Wandering toward Ottawa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BG, I was at school last Saturday for Saturday detention! :happy:

Oooh, do you all want to see the shirt I'm wearing to the show next week? I'm wearing it now and I'm going to try and take a picture of it with the parents digital camera. I'll delete the photo after I upload it. :wink:

You are both wrong cos i bought the Chicago DVD last week!!!! :D :heart:

It's kind of better than that! *Drumroll*!!!!! :lol: ..................

It's ----------------------------------- The U2&i book of photographs by Anton Corbijn :dance: :bow: :rockon: :lock:

I'm going in to buy it tomorrow&the shop i'm getting it in has 20% off their books :love: :up:

daygloeyes2 said:
BG, I was at school last Saturday for Saturday detention! :happy:

Oooh, do you all want to see the shirt I'm wearing to the show next week? I'm wearing it now and I'm going to try and take a picture of it with the parents digital camera. I'll delete the photo after I upload it. :wink:

:lol:

naughty girl!!!

i went to school once or twice ona saturday for an english class......and i still didnt get an A :laugh:

ooof! picture! :hyper:

Susan! What's your mum getting you???

:happy:

Susan, that's great!! :hyper:

SG, i got 4 detention slips in one quarter. If you get that, you have to serve Saturday detention. :madspit:

I'm going to upload the pics of my shirt now. :D

Isn't it just DG? It's an astounding book and some of those pix of Bono are just mega drool worthy, and i especially love a few in particular :drool: The one of Bono sticking his tongue out at Larry :evil: :tongue: :combust:

And there's the one of Bono sat on the bench looking really rather inviting to say the least!!! :censored: :censored:

Oh naughty BG :shame: :flirt:

Was it really cold down there today BG? It's been not too cold thank gawd!

susanp6 said:
Isn't it just DG? It's an astounding book and some of those pix of Bono are just mega drool worthy, and i especially love a few in particular :drool: The one of Bono sticking his tongue out at Larry :evil: :tongue: : combust:

And there's the one of Bono sat on the bench looking really rather inviting to say the least!!! : censored: : censored:

Oh naughty BG :shame: :flirt:

Was it really cold down there today BG? It's been not too cold thank gawd!

I've been good susan dear :yes:

I wouldnt know if it was cold or not to be honest Su! I went out earlier on to shop for my mum but thats about it :lol:......nope were'nt to cold. But there has been overnight frost :yes:

and btw.........

:hyper: :hyper: about the book!!!!!!

Isn't it feckin' rockin' about that book DG???? :rockon: :rockon:

I've been dying to be able to have that ever since it came out, so i'm really lucky to have a lovely&generous mummy!!!! :bow: :giggle:

Have you seen it anywhere down the pool? :sexywink: :lol:

I wonder why Wild hasn't been on tonite :hmm: mind you, i did notice that one of the football players from her team was on a chat show we have here - maybe she was watching that! :wink:

:combust: Guh!

BabyfaceLarryOSC2.jpg

Sorry - I've been sitting here staring at those lips for so long in silence, I decided I better share :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Congrats on the book Susan! :hyper:

SG!!
:love:
I didn't even miss the Bono smut!....................................much. :wink:
I love how all the characters interact, especially B and Edgie.
And I want to go hug B. :hug:
:cute: :heart:

:hug: aww, thank you!

And don't worry - we'll still be raising the main sail before the story's over :wink:

I'm listening to the Leafs game on the radio, and they just played Desire before a faceoff (well, up to "want to go where the bright lights and the big city meet")... and then Montreal scored right after :(

Here are the pictures of my shirt. I've had this since 8th grade. It finally fits me again! :love:

Don't I just look sooo happy?? :laugh:

DSCN0422.jpg

The other one isn't uploaded yet. Damn photobucket. :madspit:

I cant keep my eyes open anymore :yawn:

& my brother is finally home......eejit that he is!

Night all!

DG :bigsisloveforevercosyourgreatandwedontspeakenough: :heart:

Susan: cloneloveforever: :hug:

:kiss:es to all

xx :hug: xx

:ohmy: DG!!!! I hope this doesn't sound all wrong&forgive me i put my foot in it again, but it looks as if there's something really large sticking up through your top :reject:

:lmao: wow! That's big DG!!!! :sexywink: :lol: Sorry if that came out all wrong - DOH!!!!

Your hair is really long these days too!!!!

Nite clone babykins!!!!! :sexywink: :kiss:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:

:lmao: Is that a cheesy nautical term you used! :ohmy:
Took you long enough. :win:
*sniff* I'm so proud.

:shifty:
Can we raise it more than once? :hyper: :rool:

:

Ahoy! :laugh:

It's entirely possible we'll be taking more than one special voyage with B :wink:

Aw! Just found this in Misc pics, aren't they cute?

6231e92a.jpg

Yeah, i guess i'm always feeling stupid about myself DG - so thanks :hug: I always put everything so wrong sounding so i'm prob just running myself down here more than likely - as usual :der:

Back
Top Bottom