Pleban Girls Party - These Fast Cars Will Do Us No Good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meh. I'm having a crappy couple of days, but that's okay. It's very normal for me at this time of year. I'm looking forward to this weekend though, which will be a lot of fun.

How about you? :hug:

JezSnape said:
So, how are you all tonight?

I am good:hug: I have not chatted with you in a while.

Lookin good GG:drool:

Hey Thora, did you ever catch up with your buddy?:wave:

I'm still trying to get over leaving these two hotties in Vegas :combust:

VegasandSummer2006211.jpg

DeadMansParty and Adam

I forgot to share my sims update with everyone...I love this one the best.
guestedge.jpg

:rockon:

GG, wow!

Thora, I'm doing just fine! Had the last of my two lessons today, and it was just great!

Carmel :hug: I know! I don't have much time to chat with anyone at the moment... :sigh:

Hey GG, that is a great pick of you nad DMP...who is the other gent? Also can you point me in the direction of the Vegas tread:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
Hey Thora, did you ever catch up with your buddy?:wave:

I've talked with her very briefly today. Apparently she sent me a few texts, but I never got them. :shrug: I don't know why. Anyways, she couldn't talk long as she's busy here at work today, but she's going to call me tonight. It sounds as if something pretty bad happened this weekend, so I can understand. I'm sure I'll get the full scoop tonight.

Carmelu2fan said:
Hey GG, that is a great pick of you nad DMP...who is the other gent? Also can you point me in the direction of the Vegas tread:wink:

Name is Adam, Ricky's friend.
And they are both so kissable and huggable and smooshable and adorable and so sweet and, and, and.....I just wanted to bring them both back home with me :cute:

ThoraSEB said:

I've talked with her very briefly today. Apparently she sent me a few texts, but I never got them. :shrug: I don't know why. Anyways, she couldn't talk long as she's busy here at work today, but she's going to call me tonight. It sounds as if something pretty bad happened this weekend, so I can understand. I'm sure I'll get the full scoop tonight.

I hope everything is ok with your friend. I could not imagine anyone ditching you unless it was something serious. :hug:

kafrun said:
Oh how I love Tuesdays :drool:

:shifty:

Hey everyone :wave::hug:

Kaf:drool: :heart: :hug: Hey, do you think, BD would mind if I put her in charge of my camera since she does not drink she could capture all of us:drunk:

:ohmy: Someone needs to tell the people in the u2 by u2 scans thread to stop posting! :lol: I will soon have read the whole book without buying it, but I just can't stop reading! :drool:

Hey Kaf :hug:

Carmelu2fan said:

I hope everything is ok with your friend. I could not imagine anyone ditching you unless it was something serious. :hug:

Exactly. I'm really hoping everything is okay with her. She didn't want to talk too long, and in the brief few seconds we did talk, she started to cry. She's a tough cookie, so for her to be like that means there's something serious going on. So I totally forgive her. :) She's one of my best friends here at work, and like you said, she wouldn't ditch me without a really good reason.

Hi girls! :hug: How is everyone today?

Carmel - Yeah, we could put her on camera duty :giggle: *cough*Blackmail pics*cough*

I have to go :( Another day tomorrow :sigh:

This thing is so much fun, but it's nice that it'll be over by Friday :)

Night! :hug:

Thora - Tough week so far? :( Who do you want me to beat up for you?
BatThreat.gif

Bye Jez :hug: Take care hun :)

ThoraSEB said:

Exactly. I'm really hoping everything is okay with her. She didn't want to talk too long, and in the brief few seconds we did talk, she started to cry. She's a tough cookie, so for her to be like that means there's something serious going on. So I totally forgive her. :) She's one of my best friends here at work, and like you said, she wouldn't ditch me without a really good reason.

Keep me updated, Thora. I will keep my fingers crossed for her as well.:yes:

Jez- I just went over to look in that thread. I did not feel the need to because I have the book already...yeah if you have not read the book yet, do not enter that thread
:crazy:
Have a good evening Jez:wave:

kafrun said:
Hi girls! :hug: How is everyone today?

Carmel - Yeah, we could put her on camera duty :giggle: *cough*Blackmail pics*cough*

I noticed the pics you posted in RSOC:drool: nice. SG, pulled out two new ones...I swear that lady has got to have a billion Adam pics.:heart:

I trust BD will keep the very naughty pics to share over PM only...or have I been fooled?

:angel: or:macdevil: You decide:wink:

Goodnight Clone! :hug: :love:

kafrun said:
Thora - Tough week so far? :( Who do you want me to beat up for you?
BatThreat.gif

Aww, thanks babe! :hug: Yeah, it's been a tough couple of days. I get into these awful funks in the fall and winter, so it's nothing new. The slightest little thing will get me really upset, which is so lame, but whatever. :sigh: :lol:

Carmel - LOL.. I guess we'll see :hmm: It probably depends on how :drunk: the pics are and how much $$$ she thinks she can squeeze out of us :wink: SG's pics :drool: She's got quite the collection :ohmy:

Thora - :hug: I'm kinda like that too. I'm just not a cold weather person, so it affects my mood at times. We're here anytime you need cheering up :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom