Pleban Girls Party - So Close yet so far away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How 's my Brighest
fantastic_star_pulsating_lg_clr.gif
tonight?? :flirt:

Would anyone like me to pick them up a copy? It's nothing all that special - but I know some people like to have every little thing they can get their hands on with his picture :wink:

You should've seen me today, I saw the paper from across the store... people thought I was nuts :lmao:

I never did get my copy of that Q magazine he was in :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:
Would anyone like me to pick them up a copy? It's nothing all that special - but I know some people like to have every little thing they can get their hands on with his picture :wink:

Who are these people that you speak of?

They must be obsessed or something....

:shifty:

You should've seen me today, I saw the paper from across the store... people thought I was nuts :lmao:

:lmao:!!

For those of you I'll be seeing in Canada next month, I wouldn't even have to spend any $$ on postage :D

I don't suppose anyone knows where I could get a copy of that magazine now? I don't know much about magazine collecting as compared to other periodicals, but someone must sell back issues I would imagine

Sad_Girl said:
For those of you I'll be seeing in Canada next month, I wouldn't even have to spend any $$ on postage :D

:hyper: <---(about you coming, not the paper ;))

I don't suppose anyone knows where I could get a copy of that magazine now? I don't know much about magazine collecting as compared to other periodicals, but someone must sell back issues I would imagine

:hmm:
I think sometimes the magazine sites themselves offer it...

Actually I think I managed to get it...I could always scan the relevent stuff if you like. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper: <---(about you coming, not the paper ;))

:hmm:
I think sometimes the magazine sites themselves offer it...

Actually I think I managed to get it...I could always scan the relevent stuff if you like. :)

:hug: I think I have all the scans. I'm a paper - freak.

Magazines, newspapers, comic books.... I literally have boxes and boxes of the stuff. multiple copies of some magazines (*coughBASSPLAYER*) :shifty:

I have scans of the U2 biography comic books - it's like a serious quest for me to find the actual comic books to add them to my collection :drool:

Bye Bri :wave:

Definitely GA, DG :hyper:

At the moment there just doesn't seem to be any flights out of Sweden. I'm trapped in my own country :scream: :lol:

Is it a stupid question to ask which of the islands they're gonna be on? :reject:

Just gonna go get a pain killer... brb

JezSnape said:
Bye Bri :wave:

Definitely GA, DG :hyper:

At the moment there just doesn't seem to be any flights out of Sweden. I'm trapped in my own country :scream: :lol:

Is it a stupid question to ask which of the islands they're gonna be on? :reject:

Whatever island Honolulu is on. :shrug: :lol:

What you could try doing is booking a one-way flight to a city in the US, and booking a flight to Hawaii from that city. :)

Back
Top Bottom