Pleban Girls Party - slowly corrupting the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
Tumbleweeds :uhoh:

Who wants U2 kissies?

larrykissy.gif
edgekissy.gif
adamkissy.gif

bonokissysmiliekaf.gif

:whistle:

eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!too cute!!!!!!

Nice title Wild. :evil::lol:

I lost my wireless connection again last night. have figured out though that at the moment the signal isn't strong/consistent in the lounge. It seems to be fine in my bedroom though. :drool:

Have to go back to work my dinner is over, will try to keep my connection later. :hug:

X

Thinking of you, SG... :hug:

Belated congrats on the new macbook, Jem! :hyper:

Aww, U2 kissy smileys :cute: ... thanks Kaf!

Sims! Congrats simWild... nice dress for the wedding :wink:

And go simDrea! Woohoo in the hot tub... :shifty:

I finally managed to put most of my U2 stuff into a storage box last night, with the added bonus of having a bit more floor space (cos it was all over the floor before)...
So; up sides include having all my U2 stuff in one place... found things I forgot I had... can now begin burning boots/videos off my comp and freeing up disk space (you know, so I can DL MORE boots)... and I spent an hour staring at things.
Down sides: lots of dust flying about (and up my nose, joy); room is by no means tidy yet; wasted an hour staring at things; now have urge to scan half a book and spam PLEBA with it, and also have urge to buy all the things I don't have yet! :lol:

And I'm sure no one needed to know all that :der: :reject:

Had a pretty crappy day... took me 2.5 hours to drive in to work (normal commute time closer to 30 mins), so stayed back till 8.30pm. Not much fun. Got rained on, but at least I have my international licence now... not that I'm planning on using it. And rain is not to be sneezed at! :bow:

Anyway... I wonder if my electric blanket has warmed up yet... :drool:

Whoops, missed Jem... :( :hug:

I love this, by the way...
plebansmiley.gif

:lol:

Hey gluey... What's this I hear about a nasty flu from NZ causing trouble over here? :madwife:
Can't trust these Kiwis, I tell you :tsk:... :wink:

Hey Jen! I still haven't looked at those DVDs... that's what the weekend is for :drool:

Cataloguing it... well, if I'm going to do that, I should start now while it's a small collection :lol:
I did catalogue all the bootlegs I had, but that was six months ago when I only had a dozen CDs worth... Might take a bit longer now! :uhoh:

How are you today?

mysterious_jen said:
what did you have to do to get an international liscence ? a special test or just drive in the right hand lane ?:wink:
All you have to do is rock up to an RACV shop with a passport photo and a valid Australian licence, give them $30, and hey presto, you're allowed to drive in any of dozens of foreign countries. I was a little staggered at how easy it was; I suppose they assume you'll do your own research like what the road rules are in other countries, and what side of the road they drive on... :lol:

Moving drunk men... don't really have much experience in that area, I'm afraid... Is he beyond waking up? Could he possibly be rolled to the correct place? Maybe rig some kind of pulley or lever or makeshift crane? :scratch:

Sorry, I know I'm not helping much :reject:

mysterious_jen said:
:yikes: omg really they give you one that easy .... :no:

unleash the alisaura on the worlds roads :wink:
plebansmiley.gif

I'm not really planning on driving while I'm away - it's more of a "just in case" thing, because I'm paranoid. :reject: And I will certainly avoid driving in crazy backwards America-land at all costs... :yikes:

:wink:

:hmm: i like the rope and pulley system idea :lol:

i have shaken him numerous times, moved his feet and grabbed his belt , and i get a mumbly bullshit response to me yelling at him saying you cant sleep here ! last time i put him to bed i hurt my back so im not doing it again.

:scratch: mabey i could just roll him so he falls on the floor with a thud. :evil:

on the plus side i have just stumbled accross some dearly missed ramones and clash music in my computer i thought i had lost JOY ! :heart:

Alisaura said:

plebansmiley.gif

I'm not really planning on driving while I'm away - it's more of a "just in case" thing, because I'm paranoid. :reject: And I will certainly avoid driving in crazy backwards America-land at all costs... :yikes:

:wink:

backwards america land :tsk: our american pleban sisters wont like that :lol:
its us down under who are upsidedown and back to front and all wrong isnt it? :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
:scratch: mabey i could just roll him so he falls on the floor with a thud. :evil:

on the plus side i have just stumbled accross some dearly missed ramones and clash music in my computer i thought i had lost JOY ! :heart:
Sounds like you can't be blamed if he decides to pass out in an inappropriate place... I reckon you should leave him there, if the rolling-onto-the-floor thing doesn't work :evil:

Yay for finding lost music! :D I really should get some Ramones... I have a Best Of from the Clash. :up:

Drea said:
Just remember Ali - North America = right side of the road :wink:
Duly noted, thanks Drea :wink:
In Australia, the left side is right, and in N. America the right side is right and the left is wrong... Here the right side is wrong and I'll hopefully avoid the whole mess and try to remember to look BOTH ways before crossing the road, wherever I am :lol:

Alisaura said:

Duly noted, thanks Drea :wink:
In Australia, the left side is right, and in N. America the right side is right and the left is wrong... Here the right side is wrong and I'll hopefully avoid the whole mess and try to remember to look BOTH ways before crossing the road, wherever I am :lol:

:lmao: good idea ...

what will i do without you while you away Ali , you better have a good time or else !

mysterious_jen said:
backwards america land :tsk: our american pleban sisters wont like that :lol:
its us down under who are upsidedown and back to front and all wrong isnt it? :wink:
Hey, it's all in where you're standing :wink: I'm sure our N. American PLEBAns know I love 'em, even if they do drive on the wrong side of the road :wink: :hug:
We're upside down to them, they're upside down to us, it's all good!

I saw a great map of the world once, it was flipped around so Australia was at the top and "upside down" from how we're used to seeing the world. Just goes to show that there's no "up" or "down" in space. :yes:

mysterious_jen said:
what will i do without you while you away Ali , you better have a good time or else !
I'm sure you'll get along just fine :wink: I'll try to pop in with "postcards" when I have the chance :D

You guys had better not forget me while I'm away :sad: :hug:
I'm gonna fall behind on all the gossip! :ohmy:

ETA: GOOD LUCK DREA!!! :hug: :up:

:wave:

im going to head off to bed, fffffreeeezing cold here and sleepy,
catch you tomorrow or over the weekend
live earth saturday yay ! :pray: bono will turn up at one of the events, :drool: and dreaming u2 will play instant karma in london .

well i can dream cant i ?

Imagine if he showed up in Sydney! :ohmy: Of course, then I would be kicking myself for not going. :lol:

I'm off to bed too, seeya on the weekend! :rockon: :hug:

Alisaura said:
I finally managed to put most of my U2 stuff into a storage box last night, with the added bonus of having a bit more floor space (cos it was all over the floor before)...
So; up sides include having all my U2 stuff in one place... found things I forgot I had... can now begin burning boots/videos off my comp and freeing up disk space (you know, so I can DL MORE boots)... and I spent an hour staring at things.
Down sides: lots of dust flying about (and up my nose, joy); room is by no means tidy yet; wasted an hour staring at things; now have urge to scan half a book and spam PLEBA with it, and also have urge to buy all the things I don't have yet! :lol:

Yay! :hi5: Room for more boots :drool:

Back
Top Bottom