PLEBAn Girls Party- Sliding Down The Surface of Things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami :drool: :sexywink:

Sarah and I went to a university fair tonight. We got a bunch of info about potential schools for her.

I tried to get her to go into the military recruitment room. I went to the table to get information, then looked for her, but she took off and was like a hundred yards down the hallway. I told her they'd whip her sorry ass into shape. :lmao: :lmao:

sami0201 said:

there's not much drama around me. and trust me, i will miss it. a ton. :heart: i LOVE LOVE LOVE my school. and the people who teach in it. :flirt:

but yeah, i can feel senioritis coming on. :wink: what college are you in?

Ahh..my school was full of drama. :lol: That's awesome that you love it though! I'll send you a PM and let you know where I go!:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Sami :drool: :sexywink:

Sarah and I went to a university fair tonight. We got a bunch of info about potential schools for her.

I tried to get her to go into the military recruitment room. I went to the table to get information, then looked for her, but she took off and was like a hundred yards down the hallway. I told her they'd whip her sorry ass into shape. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:!!

VP I have a worse problem. An older MARRIED man. :lmao: :silent: But it's still not the same as the other one. :flirt:

sami0201 said:

:lmao:!!

VP I have a worse problem. An older MARRIED man. :lmao: :silent: But it's still not the same as the other one. :flirt:

It's like I told you....just put him on the chart. :wink:

OMG, she's looking through the stuff, at Fly's school, actually....geeky clubs she could join. The Breakdancing Club! :happy: :lmao: Or, the Electronic Gaming Society! :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

It's like I told you....just put him on the chart. :wink:

OMG, she's looking through the stuff, at Fly's school, actually....geeky clubs she could join. The Breakdancing Club! :happy: :lmao: Or, the Electronic Gaming Society! :lmao:

:lol: But...but... :scream:

I miss the one who went away. A lot. :sad: It's a good thing I'm going to NY Wednesday, I seriously think I'd get upset if I was home all week. :reject:

And OMG, electronic gaming society! :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

The one of you girls with the boy in the middle. :angry:

Can I make out with your dress? :drool: :wink:

Hi SG, Weldy, Russty, Brit, Thora :hug:

Oh :reject:

Sure you can, if that includes making out with me too. :flirt:

SG did I tell you about the boy on Saturday?

And thanks everyone! :hug: :eek:

sami0201 said:

:lol: But...but... :scream:

I miss the one who went away. A lot. :sad: It's a good thing I'm going to NY Wednesday, I seriously think I'd get upset if I was home all week. :reject:

And OMG, electronic gaming society! :lmao:

Awww, when will he be back? :(

The sad thing is, she might not be into breakdancing so much, but the electronic gaming thing? She'd be totally into that. :tsk: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm an obsessive collector :wink:

How in depth do you want to get? :lmao:

I have mostly Marvel titles, though there are more than a few DC (Batman, Shadow of the Bat, Legends of the Dark Knight) and then a small collection of Dark Horse, Kitchen sink and Top Cow titles. (The Crow)

I tend to linger in the X titles (X-men, X-factor, Generation X, eXiles) but Fantastic four is well represented as are Avengers titles (Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron Man)

Oh, and Punisher, Ghost Rider and Daredevil...

shall I continue? :nerd:

You are really much like my dad! He's a big Marvel collector too....but he tends to go towards the graphic novels more than the actual comics. His favorites are mainy the essencial Avengers, Captain America and Fantasic Four.....but I have seen him with a couple of essencial Spiderman graphic novels too.

I also tend to go towards X-men too...but between the Giant X-men 1 era to probably around the time the animated series came out (Basically between mid 70's till early 90's)

I will bbl girls!! I'm going to take a shower...for some reason I feel gross...:lol: Think it was all that working out I did today. (I didn't work out today....I'm bad.:(

VintagePunk said:

Awww, when will he be back? :(

The sad thing is, she might not be into breakdancing so much, but the electronic gaming thing? She'd be totally into that. :tsk: :lol:

My friend I was with today told me that she spent $350 on E-bay to buy a character who had earned a title which, after a change to the game structure, no one could get anymore (Elder Jedi vs any newcomers could only get respect Jedi) :nerd:

That's electronic gaming obsession :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
SG....did you get my email? :wink:

:up: yes, I sure did

Back
Top Bottom