Pleban Girls Party - Sailing with Captain Bono on the good ship Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

I'm sooooooo happy for Italy, because they are one of the most corrupt teams of all time! They get busted *constantly* for all kinds of game-fixing, rule-breaking, referee-buying-off.

God, I'm proud to be Sicilian.

*wipes tear*

I'm good Sami. Hey, I'm going to Bon Jovi too, I think!

:yes: :hug:

Bon Jovi :drool: Not the one in NJ, right? :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

And the honeymoon :shifty: so we could of seen the beaches :shifty:

:drool:

yeah..sure the beaches...:shifty:

they were so worth it though....oooh look at this...

36762522.jpg
[/IMG]

36762526.jpg
[/IMG]
309304070EhztYJ_ph.jpg
[/IMG]

I found them today:love:

I'm packing my bags and going BACK RIGHT NOW:angry::(

sami0201 said:

:yes: :hug:

Bon Jovi :drool: Not the one in NJ, right? :ohmy:

i considered NJ but Chicago will be easier, I think. There are a couple of NJ dates, right?

VintagePunk said:

Sami found it! :bow:

That movie has some great dialogue!

Ruff!! Finally!! :hug:

finally! :hug:

Jobob, I'm back from Europe. I'll actually be around till mid-August except for a weekend trip here and there...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hot. Which is typical :lol:

Oh....I should show you pics of me in Millennium Park last Friday after my dad and I went to Taste...:drool:

Taste of Chicago... :drool: I used to go every year...

Though i do worry about how often those food vendors wash their hands :eyebrow:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hot. Which is typical :lol:

Oh....I should show you pics of me in Millennium Park last Friday after my dad and I went to Taste...:drool:

oooh pics:love: I wanna see:hyper:

ruffian said:

that makes it all the tastier:drool: :drool: :drool: ...like fair food...alittle dirt, dust, grime, sweat in your food....:drool: yum....:lmao:

ruffian said:

finally! :hug:

Jobob, I'm back from Europe. I'll actually be around till mid-August except for a weekend trip here and there...

Ah, summer school. :yes: Does this mean you'll be posting more? :sexywink:

How was Europe? :looks towards blank passport:

sami0201 said:

Yeah, I'm going on the 18th.

:applaud:

i only know about five songs! :reject: a friend is working for that tour and just said i should come--i always shop for school clothes in chicago at the end of summer anyway, so i figured it would be good timing.

but it's gonna be hot. :yuck: at least i don't have to worry about Big Hair anymore when it's humid. yay!

ruffian said:

I wanted to go to Tastefest here over Fourth of July weekend, but I had just had dental work done. And was feeling like this. :(

Oh, god, I swear I was just gone for five minutes and you did this! :ohmy: :shocked:

Hey Jo, and Ruff :wave: :hug:
Didn't I see GG too somewhere? :hug:

jobob said:

Ah, summer school. :yes: Does this mean you'll be posting more? :sexywink:

How was Europe? :looks towards blank passport:

mine's practically blank too, since the old one got stolen last summer! i teach summer school july 17 to august 12. blech, but it pays some Vertigo bills. Europe was a blast. worked some but plenty of downtime, too. i got to see lots and lots of places in ireland i'd never visited before :up:

ruffian said:

:applaud:

i only know about five songs! :reject: a friend is working for that tour and just said i should come--i always shop for school clothes in chicago at the end of summer anyway, so i figured it would be good timing.

but it's gonna be hot. :yuck: at least i don't have to worry about Big Hair anymore when it's humid. yay!

You only know 5 songs! :tsk:
That's so awesome! :ohmy: Give your friend my name! :wink:

You and your connections. :love:

Why don't you have to worry about big hair?

ruffian said:

Have no idea....I assumed they use Purell products and Wipes :shrug:

Yea...this year was the first time I went in a couple of years.....and even though I didn't eat much (I felt sick)....I did eat some of my favorites :drool:

I've been looking for concerts around here to go to, but there's nothing I want to see...whereas last year, there were lots, but I couldn't go because all my hard-earned money went to U2.

Dismantled said:

that makes it all the tastier:drool: :drool: :drool: ...like fair food...alittle dirt, dust, grime, sweat in your food....:drool: yum....:lmao:

:sick:

they did a "taste of chicago uncovered" one year on the news when i lived there, and showed that lots of the little food booths had no sinks...

but i think they've changed that.

i hope.

:yikes:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
I've been looking for concerts around here to go to, but there's nothing I want to see...whereas last year, there were lots, but I couldn't go because all my hard-earned money went to U2.

yeah...same here, not much happening...Shawn mullins gave a free concert in Burlington VT a couple nights ago that we went too...but nothing else lined up.

ruffian said:

:sick:

they did a "taste of chicago uncovered" one year on the news when i lived there, and showed that lots of the little food booths had no sinks...

but i think they've changed that.

i hope.

:yikes:

:wink:

yeah...:yikes: those vendors have to have SOMEWHERE to pee.....:yuck:

:lmao: I don't even really want to think about it...

Back
Top Bottom