Pleban Girls Party - Quest for the runaway 'fro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i turned the tv from what mr brown was watching because he fell asleep and it was on there i didnt even know zootv!

dazzledbylight said:
goodnite brit. Hi fb!

and my long-time PGP gals aawww:cute: :hug:S

I'm good in some ways.......
a friend upgraded her digi-camera and i got the mini-one! :lol::heart: She wanted to give it to some one she knew who'd really use/aprciate it. def me! :yes:

I'm honing in on my vacation plans [present my sis idea-wse}. I found some all-inclusive pakages on Jetblue [ she likes and flys with them] for around 1200- sound like around the top part of the range she wants to spend for me. For 2 cool hotels in San Juan Puerto Rico [my NICE roomie stayed at both there when she goes back with part of her family - from there originally the southern side - and she really like both of them]

Folks are good, sis is basicaly good. :hapy:

only nasty roomie crap.BP can I ask you a semi-psychological question?

Glad to hear things are mostly going well for you! How exciting about the camera and the trip! :hyper: YOur mom is doing well, too? :)

I'm assuming you meant me for the question, in which case, sure, hopefully it'll be something I can help you with. :)

VintagePunk said:

Me either. :shifty: Nor have I ever paused it during that portion, and just left the still up on the tv. :shifty:

:combust:

:shifty:

:lol: I haven't tried the Pause buton on that...............:evil: yet!
What a NOVEL idea!!!

I think I know why tho....
.....I only get to play those vids [living room TV] when the nasty roomie is NOT there. Nice roomie- fine with her.

SO i'm usually "running through" my fav OF thsat vid, b/c I never know wheen she's going to come in. I'm probably trying to :get enough" before the demi-bitch comes home.:sigh:

I wish they played ZOOtv on our channels. *pout*

Even thought I own it...:lol:

Speaking of which, has anyone seen that tv show B and Edgie were on recently (?)...I've seen some posts here and there about it, but haven't had time to investigate/locate.
Off the record or something like that??

Dazz, I'm glad to hear things are going well! And ooo! A trip! :drool:
How nice! Especially at this time of year.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I wish they played ZOOtv on our channels. *pout*

Even thought I own it...:lol:

Speaking of which, has anyone seen that tv show B and Edgie were on recently (?)...I've seen some posts here and there about it, but haven't had time to investigate/locate.

Dazz, I'm glad to hear things are going well! And ooo! A trip! :drool:
How nice! Especially at this time of year.

It's on HBO. :sad: I could try to tape it at my brother's, then dvr it, if I can get time to get over there...and if they're still playing it.

^ Zoo Sydeny is awesome :drool:

VintagePunk said:

It's on HBO. :sad: I could try to tape it at my brother's, then dvr it, if I can get time to get over there...and if they're still playing it.

Why do they never play stuff on stations I actually get. :angry:

Altho the other day I randomly came across something on CNN, part of On the Money or something like that..
anyway, they were talking about different charities and thier impacts, and I managed to tape B's part :up::cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ Zoo Sydeny is awesome :drool:

Altho the other day I randomly came across something on CNN, part of On the Money or something like that..
anyway, they were talking about different charities and thier impacts, and I managed to tape B's part :up::cute:

That's cool! I have so many various dvds with a few minutes of them on different shows around here. Must get them organized one day. :shifty:

Oh yeah! Before all this computer business today, Sarah's dad called to ask a couple questions about Christmas, and acted like nothing even happened yesterday!! :mad: Fucker... :madwife:

The other day there was a thing on TV about all of the grammy nominations Mary J Blige got - and they were playing a clip from (apparantly - I'd never seen it before) the video of One with her singing with them (?)

anyway - my mom was in the living room and she calls me out there saying 'There are your boys!' :lol: :love:

She recognized Larry first :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

That's cool! I have so many various dvds with a few minutes of them on different shows around here. Must get them organized one day. :shifty:

Someday close to never, right? :wink:

I wish my tapes were dvds, tapes are so much more difficlt to search through and stuff...

Somewhere I even have a clip where they were number 2 on some crazy MMM list...for most influential? or rich?
I dunno, Oprah beat them tho. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
The other day there was a thing on TV about all of the grammy nominations Mary J Blige got - and they were playing a clip from (apparantly - I'd never seen it before) the video of One with her singing with them (?)

anyway - my mom was in the living room and she calls me out there saying 'There are your boys!' :lol: :love:

She recognized Larry first :giggle:

You must've been so proud of your mom :love: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Mucca! :hug: how are you? :heart:

Pretty good I guess. My finals have started so the only time I'll be leaving my apartment is when I have an exam to write. :happy:

How are you?

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Someday close to never, right? :wink:

I wish my tapes were dvds, tapes are so much more difficlt to search through and stuff...

Somewhere I even have a clip where they were number 2 on some crazy MMM list...for most influential? or rich?
I dunno, Oprah beat them tho. :lol:

I am SO in love with my dvr! I hate video tapes with a passion. Money well spent, buying that. Although now, they're dropping in price, and many of them are coming with large hard drives so if you're just recording a show to watch once, you don't even have to burn it onto a dvd.

<-- home electronics junkie :drool:

Mucca!! :hug:

I'm all right, thanks :) Just getting back up on my feet after having a nasty virus for about a month :yuck:

it basically made me miss Thanksgiving, so I'm extra excited for Christmas :) Turkey, stuffing, and Christmas cookies, too! :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:|:angry::|

If a bunch of unidentified persons showed up at his house and gave him a thorough smacking, think they could trace it back to us? :shifty:

We have a VERY nasty fight yesterday. The worst in a long time. :|

And no, I don't think that would be possible to trace. :shifty: :drool:

This might be bad to admit, and I'm sure I'd never go there...but times like that, I can almost understand violence. :|

VintagePunk said:

I am SO in love with my dvr! I hate video tapes with a passion. Money well spent, buying that. Although now, they're dropping in price, and many of them are coming with large hard drives so if you're just recording a show to watch once, you don't even have to burn it onto a dvd.

Mucca!! :hug:

That's so cool. I never knew dvrs could store stuff. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Dad *loves* that kinda stuff.
It's like he can't resist.

:hmm:

:mac:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:
Oh yeah! Before all this computer business today, Sarah's dad called to ask a couple questions about Christmas, and acted like nothing even happened yesterday!! :mad: Fucker... :madwife:

Typical male :grumpy: :mad:

how are we not all insane from trying to deal with them?

Back
Top Bottom