Pleban Girls Party - Quest for the runaway 'fro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I did, in the summer when we took my computer in to be ugraded :slant:
So, I know the feeling all to well :yes::sad::hug:

I'll dig around and burn a disk or two for you. :kiss:

You know what made me sadder?
It was one thing to know..ok, I have to refind all songs u2.
But all those songs I've downloaded over the years, some of which are very crappy, but you'd listen to now and then just to laugh and be taken back to the time when you dled it (coughshaggycoughnsyncsongihadtodoadancetoingr8cough) are all gone..and I can't remember them. :(

Awwww. :( :sad: That's been the only bright spot of returning to this desktop computer...it has approximately 3,500 songs on it...just random songs, but it's been so cool to listen to them again after not even being on this computer for two or three years.

Dazz!!:hug::heart:
How are things going for you hun? I haven't seen you in too long!
And sadly not, I'm only here because I'm "working" (ha) on an essay, which means I'm on the computer...and when I'm on the computer, I inevitably end up here. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure you all know I'm not generally a slasher, but that scene in the video where B is all over him? Omg. :combust: SO hot...

I will second third and fourth that. :drool:

I can't even listen to the falsetto in the song without imaginging it....:combust:

VintagePunk said:

Hell, if you'd found a hot Marine, chances are you wouldn't have even made it home tonight. :sexywink:

you read my letter to Santa! :flirt: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

She was critiquing the toys that were brought in? :ohmy:

it was always more like there weren't enough, or they weren't displayed properly, :blahblah: - I was a good girl and didn't tell her where she could display them :|

I have a feeling tomorrow, when they are handing them out, she'll be there standing over the people making sure the t's are crossed and the i's dotted before they get their toys.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I will second third and fourth that. :drool:

I can't even listen to the falsetto in the song without imaginging it....:combust:

Omg, me too!! Fly-ish Bono, all slithering and rubbing against you... :drool: Quite the distraction when you're driving...

Good night ladies:sad: I'm going to have to work on at least getting all my U2 and Madonna songs re-downloaded tonight:huh: My unreleased/rare songs from both of them are gone:scream: I'll be back tomorrow ladies:hug: Bri...feel free to post that lovely explosion again..I could use it. LOL

Sad_Girl said:
U2PICTURE8442.jpg

Maybe the 'fro and the mullet ran away together :hmm:

omg, and I bet they have cute fuzzy little furball children :cute:

:yikes:

:lmao:

The Fro and the Mullet came together, and born of them were:
....All other hairstyles parents force upon their kids.....
~The bowl cut
~the-you've-got-curly-hair-but-i'm-gonna-give-you-a-bowlcut-anyway-cut
the rat tail

Sad_Girl said:

you read my letter to Santa! :flirt: :lol:

it was always more like there weren't enough, or they weren't displayed properly, :blahblah: - I was a good girl and didn't tell her where she could display them :|

I have a feeling tomorrow, when they are handing them out, she'll be there standing over the people making sure the t's are crossed and the i's dotted before they get their toys.

Nothing like the spirit of the season! :lol:

I have so much crap lying around the room where I usually put up my tree...a lot of things I brought over here from my mom's place. If I don't find a spot for it, we won't even get our tree up this year. :|

U2isthebest said:
Good night ladies:sad: I'm going to have to work on at least getting all my U2 and Madonna songs re-downloaded tonight:huh: My unreleased/rare songs from both of them are gone:scream: I'll be back tomorrow ladies:hug: Bri...feel free to post that lovely explosion again..I could use it. LOL

I`m sorry Brit,Goodnight,I hope you get it all worked out:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

omg, and I bet they have cute fuzzy little furball children :cute:

:yikes:

:lmao:

The Fro and the Mullet came together, and born of them were:
....All other hairstyles parents force upon their kids.....
~The bowl cut
~the-you've-got-curly-hair-but-i'm-gonna-give-you-a-bowlcut-anyway-cut
the rat tail

:lol:! Rat tails are hot :drool: :wink:

oh and about Numb? I don't think I've seen anything in the video except for the hotness of Larry Mullen Jr in tight jeans :combust:

VintagePunk said:

Nothing like the spirit of the season! :lol:

I have so much crap lying around the room where I usually put up my tree...a lot of things I brought over here from my mom's place. If I don't find a spot for it, we won't even get our tree up this year. :|

but where will the Christmas Bat live? :sad:

:lol: :wink:

Good luck getting your songs downloaded, Brit. :hug: I hope things get better for you this weekend

~BrightestStar~ said:

Or in class

:shifty:

:combust:

or when you just keep rewinding and playing that part of the video.

Not that I've ever done that :shifty:

:drool:

Me either. :shifty: Nor have I ever paused it during that portion, and just left the still up on the tv. :shifty:

:combust:

I want to watch my dvd now, but Sarah's asleep, and although I can see the tv from where I'm sitting, I'm no longer close to it. :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

oh and about Numb? I don't think I've seen anything in the video except for the hotness of Larry Mullen Jr in tight jeans :combust:

:eyebrow: Not even jacket-with-no-shirt-underneath-and-showing-chest :adam:? :drool:

:hmm: Y'know, save whatever's on that spoon that he eats, it wouldn't be a bad thing to be Edge in that vid :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

but where will the Christmas Bat live? :sad:

:lol: :wink:

I know! That would be a tragedy! :sad: Poor little guy... :lol:

I saw a thing on tv tonight where someone mentioned that it's 2 1/2 weeks away from Christmas! I was all "dude! It's only like October, isn't it??" :ohmy:

I don't know what's wrong with me the past few years. At one time, I was ready for Christmas the first week of Dec.

VintagePunk said:

I know! That would be a tragedy! :sad: Poor little guy... :lol:

I saw a thing on tv tonight where someone mentioned that it's 2 1/2 weeks away from Christmas! I was all "dude! It's only like October, isn't it??" :ohmy:

I don't know what's wrong with me the past few years. At one time, I was ready for Christmas the first week of Dec.

last year to me for some reason,it just didn`t feel like Christmas:huh: Ok,Bye now

Drea said:

:eyebrow: Not even jacket-with-no-shirt-underneath-and-showing-chest :adam:? :drool:

:hmm: Y'know, save whatever's on that spoon that he eats, it wouldn't be a bad thing to be Edge in that vid :wink:

yeah Adam was pretty damn hot in it

I particularly like their little clandestine exchange of cigarettes :lol:

goodnite brit. Hi fb!

and my long-time PGP gals aawww:cute: :hug:S

I'm good in some ways.......
a friend upgraded her digi-camera and i got the mini-one! :lol::heart: She wanted to give it to some one she knew who'd really use/aprciate it. def me! :yes:

I'm honing in on my vacation plans [present my sis idea-wse}. I found some all-inclusive pakages on Jetblue [ she likes and flys with them] for around 1200- sound like around the top part of the range she wants to spend for me. For 2 cool hotels in San Juan Puerto Rico [my NICE roomie stayed at both there when she goes back with part of her family - from there originally the southern side - and she really like both of them]

Folks are good, sis is basicaly good. :hapy:

only nasty roomie crap.BP can I ask you a semi-psychological question?

hey im back u2 zootv is on vh1c right now and there playing running to stand still which is a very sad song and my keyboard is still broken im sorry

Back
Top Bottom