Pleban Girls Party - Music is the common thread that ties us all together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just ordered pizza from my back-up place. It won't be as good, but I'll survive. :wink:

I just had to have a banana to give myself strength to get up to get it. :lol: I'm REALLY tired (slept like crap last night) and not feeling that great today. Spent the day running around, and the banana was the first thing I've had to eat today.

ThoraSEB said:
Don't worry about it, Jez. I always get excited if I hear U2 on the radio or wherever, since it doesn't happen all that often. :D

VH1 only ever plays OOTS nowadays... so it's fun to hear some of the older ones :lol:

I hate pizza... I don't really understand why people like it so much. On that note, I just remembered that that's what we had for dinner today... :giggle:

home_big_banana.gif

Hi Diane! :wave: :hug:

I'm still sick. I went to work but came home after 2 hours since I couldn't keep my head up straight. I've slept most of the day, but still feel kinda crappy. Glad you had a good day today!

Drea, just tried again, you didn't respond. you may have to restart your msn.

I'm on the way out the door now, I'll be about 20 minutes or so, if you haven't heard by then from someone else, I'll send it again. :)

Back in a while, everyone. :hug:

Sarah! :hug: :wave: Wild! :hug: :wave:

Thora! :hug: :wave: I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun at all!

I just looked through the last few pages. I thought Sarah was back already, VP.

And I know what people have been saying about bad moods...I was in one, especially yesterday, because the library was crazy busy yesterday afternoon and I was soooo tired when I got home. I feel much better now!

Hi Diane :wave:

If yahoo's gonna keep this up, I won't be able to go to bed tonight! Now it's Under Pressure with Queen and David Bowie!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom