Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
get a big glass mug and put it in the freezer now, Gluey, so it will be nice and chilled for your Guinness tomorrow. Then, when you get some, pour it nice and slow down the side of the glass, and wait until the head has formed before you drink it. You'll see the creamy head on top and the black below that, and then it's ready. :drool:

So I've got to give it head? Hmmm just when I've perfected pouring beer without one......oh the confusion!

Really G! Guinness is a drink AND a food! it's everything! If you don't like it at first don't worry, I didn't either but it creeps up on you and one day you just gotta have one

lynnok said:
Really G! Guinness is a drink AND a food! it's everything! If you don't like it at first don't worry, I didn't either but it creeps up on you and one day you just gotta have one

:shrug: Obviously it's just what I need being sick and all - I've hardly eaten since Friday - it sounds like a good all round complete food! :shifty: :evil:

gluey said:
So I've got to give it head? Hmmm just when I've perfected pouring beer without one......oh the confusion!

:shocked: Oh my.....I really need to proof read.....:giggle:......naughty gluey!!! :silent:

14952787_075125d618.jpg

love2bmama said:
don't worry, Gluey, it'll form the head on it's own, you just have to wait for it. Gosh, even that sounds dirty now. :ohmy:

I can't stop :lol: now....What have I started!!! Maybe I should just leave the guinness for a wee while...... :reject:

love2bmama said:
I'm sitting in my room, alone, giggling. The men in white suits will be here any minute....:shifty:

Don't worry, I think the rest of us will be joining you soon enough :crack:

Back
Top Bottom