Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
random:

People talking all through concerts and standing next to tapers... :madwife:

/random

I knew :madwife: :grumpy:

One of the Elevation Paris gig , there was this really loud american ( no offensce meant girls) and all the way through he was Talking and wouldn't shut up :madwife: , then started booing Bono when he started going on about Bush

Martin told him In his not so Polite irish manner to shut up :heart:

Pretty well, actually, thanks :) she still has to work harder for each breath than normal, but she's adjusting to being made to rest and/or be isolated when she gets wound up and takes the medicine really well

WildHoney said:
One of the Elevation Paris gig , there was this really loud american ( no offensce meant girls) and all the way through he was Talking and wouldn't shut up :madwife: , then started booing Bono when he started going on about Bush

Martin told him In his not so Polite irish manner to shut up :heart:
Good on him :up:

Silly talking person... why was he even there if he wanted to boo Bono? :tsk:

There was a loud talkative guy from the USA out the front of the hotel when we met Larry and Edge... I know Americans get a bad rap, but people like that don't help! :sigh:

Alisaura said:

Good on him :up:

Silly talking person... why was he even there if he wanted to boo Bono? :tsk:

There was a loud talkative guy from the USA out the front of the hotel when we met Larry and Edge... I know Americans get a bad rap, but people like that don't help! :sigh:

Most of the americans i have meet are really nice sweet people as you said it the minority that get then a bad name. I'm sure it's the same with the English & Aussie around the world too.

Alisaura said:

:tsk: yeah, I can't stand those rude Americans

:shifty:

:wink:

WildHoney said:
Most of the americans i have meet are really nice sweet people as you said it the minority that get then a bad name. I'm sure it's the same with the English & Aussie around the world too.
Same here, I've met lots of lovely people from all over the place, but every country has its (small) share of morons (especially Aus!).

Just listening to some of the people in the crowd at the U2 shows here made me want to cringe and hand in my passport :huh:

Aww, NI's a saint :wink:

Last edited:
Babydoll said:
Hi Ali!!!

I see a PM from you, as well as about 7 others, that I can't read. :happy:

My premium membership is over.
Aw crap... :( :hug:

I couldn't find the debit on my card last year... but then I can't remember what time of year I joined :shrug:

I must away... :wave:

Will just leave the thread with some more Edge :wink:

edgesmile.jpg

edgebandannahair.jpg

TheEdgeOSCE6s10.jpg

edge0424.jpg

smirk.jpg

:cute:

:hug:

*is yanked back in via the awesome power of Molly* Gah!

The Vertigo Brisbane show... hadn't listened to it before tonight :wink:
Yahweh is so much better accoustic :heart:

How's you? :hug:

Back
Top Bottom