Pleban Girls Party - Last gig (of third leg) support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think there'll be a cap tonight, Sami :reject: sorry :uhoh:

That doesn't mean I won't write out a nice scene to post, soon. I'm just exhausted from the day :yawn:

:wave: Hi Diane :)

I'm alright; just worn out. Looking forward to a few days of no big obligations, hectic schedules, etc... It'll be nice to relax for a bit

Obviously, you know how I feel :wink:

other than stressed and exhausted by school, how are you?

:hug:

other than that I'm good :) I'm really happy that my family is here...it's a welcome break from all this school stuff :crazy:

I had the hardest exams today...so the rest should be pretty easy :cool: I hope :uhoh:

Well, so much for lurking before going to bed. :wave:

Once again, I'm :mad: and :( at my printer because it's refusing to print my Christmas card. At this rate, I won't be able to send anyone a card before Valentine's Day. :|

See you all later. New chapter(s) soon, if I ever sit down and finish one/write another one this week. :wink:

I got a big Merry Fucking Christmas from AMAZON.COM:mad: I ordered Mr. Dis's gift a week and a half ago...THEY JUST SENT ME AN EMAIL...THIS MORNING!....SAYING SORRY IT CANNOT BE PROCESSED AND HAS BEEN CANCELLED:mad: :mad: WTF!

NICE TIMING ASSHOLES!

Diane L said:
Oh, I'm sorry, Dis. That is so inconvenient and damn rude!!!

Amazon...:madspit:

I know:madspit: :madspit:

Hey Diane:wave:

my post was probably alittle rude:reject: but it made me so mad!! Now I have to go find it and I know I won't be able to around here:(

Hi girls :hug:

I'm around some today so I'll check back a bit later--hope you're all being good :wink:

I'm good--tired and sick, but that is the usual fall-out from the GA experience. I can't believe it's almost Christmas!

Dis! :drool:

when did you finish school? and when do you start again? I think I go back around Jan 6th or something. I shudder to imagine :yikes:

Dismantled said:
RUFF!: faint:: heart:

BG!!!!!!!!!!!: hug::drool: are you hyper because he has tonsilitis? So any new boys stories?

Thats not cool Dis :tsk:.....he's not well! we shouldnt laugh...

okay we should :laugh:

I dunno why im hyper! i like being hyper though :D

Nah, I have the story that my friend has stolen the boy from me.

cos she's a whore :yes:

I'm oh so nice arent i?

theyre going to be 'kissing buddies' apparantley.
because they dont want anything serious.

in other words......
he wants to do more than kissing with her
& she's going to get hurt.

and nope i dont care cos she's playing him and his friends :shrug:

Besides, he's only a pretty face. He's a cool enough guy, but there are so many hot boys around!

I cant get anymore hurt than i already have been......so yeah im happy :)

he can be my kissing buddy if he likes.......but i dont care :lol:

so yeah thoughts?

ruffian said:
Dis! :drool:

when did you finish school? and when do you start again? I think I go back around Jan 6th or something. I shudder to imagine :yikes:

Ruff:drool:

I was off Dec 16th and I don't go back until the 10th of Jan.....the day after I get back from the Virgin Islands though...that kinda stinks:grumpy: but I'll be one tan critter next to all these stark white people in Vermont:lmao:

bono_gal said:

Nah, I have the story that my friend has stolen the boy from me.

cos she's a whore :yes:

I'm oh so nice arent i?

theyre going to be 'kissing buddies' apparantley.
because they dont want anything serious.

in other words......
he wants to do more than kissing with her
& she's going to get hurt.

and nope i dont care cos she's playing him and his friends :shrug:

Besides, he's only a pretty face. He's a cool enough guy, but there are so many hot boys around!

I cant get anymore hurt than i already have been......so yeah im happy :)

he can be my kissing buddy if he likes.......but i dont care :lol:

so yeah thoughts?

ugh....I hate when that crap happens, why do so called "friends" do that? Anywho...as your big sis I say...don't give them a second thought, I can kinda tell where that "relationship" is going to end up...they always go down the crapper.

you have the right attidude:up: you'll be fine:yes:

Dismantled said:

ugh....I hate when that crap happens, why do so called "friends" do that? Anywho...as your big sis I say...don't give them a second thought, I can kinda tell where that "relationship" is going to end up...they always go down the crapper.

you have the right attidude: up: you'll be fine: yes:

She's not a 'friend' as such....well not like a best friend.

i have known her for ages though :yes:

It's already gone down the crapper....he's got tonsilitis :laugh:

Besides...

mike.jpg

:drool:

He's not the best looking of boys but he's lovely :yes:

&& he wrote a song about me :heart:

ive never had that before....i nearly cried :lol:

They played it on friday and i was like :sad: < but happy!

He has a girlfriend though......nobody thinks she's real :lmao:

funny boys they are,

I think he's cute BG:heart::yes: and he wrote you a song!?:heart: that is way beyond being better than cute anyway...sounds like a great guy:up:

Back
Top Bottom