Pleban Girls Party - it's Summertime in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell Mark to buy you a copy now! :lol: He won't be disappointed! I think its their best one yet. :yes: I'm seriously in love with the whole thing. Beautiful songs that stand on their own, yet a fabulous record as a whole. I have very few albums that I genuinely like the whole project, I can only think of 2 off the top of my head. So I'm rather impressed with this one.

We are all knowing, all seeing, and always right and the world should just accept it now and stop fighting us. :wink: :giggle:

B is winning some big old brownie points with me today! First he brought me home a pizza and donuts in case I decided to work late tonight so I'd have snacks already. :drool: And he just went out to my studio and came back in here and said that the piece I'm working on is very "Sonji-esque". :dance: Sonji is an art quilter whose blog I read online and drool over. She is fabulous and I want to be her when I grow up. :heart:

Absolutely :wink:

Alright - I have to get up and drive down to kalamazoo to see my nieces dance recital tomorrow, so I'd better be off to bed. :hug: Night guys!! :heart:

:lol: Drea cuz its Friday night why the heck not? :giggle: I'm tempted to start working again, but I'm supposed to meet my friend for coffee at 11am tomorrow so I have to go to bed at a decent hour.

Russty Cat said:
:lol: Drea cuz its Friday night why the heck not? :giggle: I'm tempted to start working again, but I'm supposed to meet my friend for coffee at 11am tomorrow so I have to go to bed at a decent hour.

Because I don't want to be a bad noisy neighbour moving my stash containers into the living room? :wink:

:lol: That has got to blow. I love being able to make as much noise as I want all night long. The only rule we have here is that I shut all the studio windows at midnight so if I'm blaring my music the neighbors won't hear it. My family is use to it, so I run power tools and music all night if I want. :giggle: Heck B is in here right now with the lights on sleeping. He will sleep all night with the lights on and not even flinch. I love that I have them all so well trained. :lol:

Well, it's more that I know I'm bound to drop something :lol: Not to mention shifting things around.. I can do that tomorrow when I'm more awake :wink: I'm actually starting to contemplate bed *snerk*

Sweet dreams and I'm sure you'll find the perfect yarn tomorrow. NIghty night :hug: :heart:

Boy its sure a slow night around here. :( I'll be around for a bit longer popping in and out. So if anyone else comes in I'm still here. :)

Russty Cat said:
Sweet dreams and I'm sure you'll find the perfect yarn tomorrow. NIghty night :hug: :heart:

Boy its sure a slow night around here. :( I'll be around for a bit longer popping in and out. So if anyone else comes in I'm still here. :)

hey there

02.jpg

filmmoul.jpg

I knew I had a Christian and Satine picture in my account, it took me a minute to find it. :drool:

I love Christian. I would have run away with him. :giggle:

Mmmmmm its so nice when you have to do research like that. :giggle:

And after seeing pictures of Matt on his website I'd have to say he is definetly got all his own hawtness going on. :drool: :wink:

B has a whole new level of hawtness, since he got new eye glasses this week and they are very much like Mike McCreadys. :drool: He got them all on his own and hadn't even seen Mikes yet. He laughed when I showed him a picture. :lol:

work001.jpg

This is the look I just got after I stopped my sweet boy from chewing on the cord for my ipod headphones. :eek:

Ignore the total mess on the floor. :lol: I swear I'm the worlds worst house keeper and somehow the kids think the area around my puter desk is a great place to leave their stuff for me to trip over.

oh he is lovely :D

my house is a mess too as i am cutting
out all my muslins for my dresses

i just found out one of my friends will be
here next week and he hasnt said a word
to me about it

:(

I have way to many Ewan pictures. :lol:

mcgregor_narrowweb__200x268.jpg

:love:

Where is Matt off to now? :( Its gotta suck having him gone so much. I'm always the one leaving, so I'm bad and never really thought about B being home without me. He never complains, but now I wonder if it bothers him. :heart:

Molly Bloom said:
oh he is lovely :D

my house is a mess too as i am cutting
out all my muslins for my dresses

i just found out one of my friends will be
here next week and he hasnt said a word
to me about it

:(

That blows. :( I feel really guilty cuz I sort of did that recently. An old friend called today and asked when I was going to be in her area again. :reject: I hated telling her that I was there about 3 weeks ago and I was a bad friend and didn't make time to see her. But I was incredibly busy and there just wasn't enough time with all the other people I had to meet with and shopping that had to be done for supplies.

Russty Cat said:

That blows. :( I feel really guilty cuz I sort of did that recently. An old friend called today and asked when I was going to be in her area again. :reject: I hated telling her that I was there about 3 weeks ago and I was a bad friend and didn't make time to see her. But I was incredibly busy and there just wasn't enough time with all the other people I had to meet with and shopping that had to be done for supplies.

my guess is that is neils deal too
he is inducting george lucas into the
science fiction hall of fame here

but i hope i can see him for tea or
something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom