Pleban Girls Party - it's Summertime in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to go to London one day. I'm so jealous! I hope he has a good time working. But it sucks he has to be gone so long. :( We figured out before I left the last time that I was home for 6 solid months. It was the longest ever since we married. I'm getting use to being here for longer periods of time, but soon as the youngest monkey is a bit older I'm sure that will change. I'll start traveling again more hopefully doing more gallery shows and art fairs.

I hope you and Neil can find some time together. Its so hard sometimes, but it can be so worth it. I'm meeting up with an old friend tomorrow for a cup of coffee and a chat. I really should work, but she had some time and wanted to see me so I figure what the heck it will be good to relax with her.

I'm so happy with the fabric its going to be so hard to cut it up. hehe But hopefully it will look great mixed with some other stuff I have in mind.

oh gah cutting fabric
i get so nervous
my friend emily has finally
convinced me that making
mock up is best

i have one friend who hasnt been
home in 75 days so i guess i wont say
much but matt has only been home
for 3 days in 53 and now it will be 3
days in 75 when he gets back from
london

I love the troll too! He is just so Seattle to me. I love that they are a city that embraces art and culture in all forms. I feel like I'm high the whole time I'm there. There is so much to take in and see. I always do great work after I come back from being there. And I think it helps that I'm usually with my girlfriends who I love just relaxing. :heat:

Molly Bloom said:
oh gah cutting fabric
i get so nervous
my friend emily has finally
convinced me that making
mock up is best

i have one friend who hasnt been
home in 75 days so i guess i wont say
much but matt has only been home
for 3 days in 53 and now it will be 3
days in 75 when he gets back from
london

I use to worry about cutting stuff, but I finally have embraced the fact that its not life or death. :lol: But when it comes to garmets I am a bit more careful. And on special thinks I usually do a muslim or cut stuff out in this thin paper I have to piece together first to make sure its going to fit.

I can imagine it would be so hard on a relationship to be gone that much. :( B and I have sort of an odd relationship so things work for us, but I've realized recently that I was missing out on a lot of things. We both have very seperate lives. And aren't very loving in the traditional sense. I was gone for 90 days and didn't hear from him once. I finally called him the day I was headed back to let him now so I wouldn't surprise him in the middle of the night. We are working on being better with each other. But its still hard. I wish I was closer so you and I could do some fun things together while he is gone. :hug: :heart:

i wish you were closer too

matt and i are very attached
we call and text and yahoo at
least 5 times each a day
he is my person
my love :D
sigh
i miss him already
not that i am singing pj about him :p

Hi Wild :hug: :heart:

I think that is so great that you guys are like that! More people should be! :heart: :love: I'm trying to learn. B said I was so programmed not to rely on others, because I was always disappointed when they left or died that I just stopped allowing myself to care. After a few years he just gave up trying to do things for me. So we are trying alot more now, but it still feels weird. He bought me a cellphone a few months ago so when I travel he can call me or send me IMs. He was sweet when I was gone a few weeks ago he called my phone one morning and left me a message that he loved me and hoped that I was having a good day. It was so sweet and unlike him that it made me cry a bit....after I was done swearing at the damn phone trying to figure out how to listen to the message. :lmao:

Hi Weldy :hug: :wave:

Wild that is so cool that your on vacation now. :hyper: :drool: Hopefully the weather won't get to much hotter.

I was talking to a friend today and commented on how nice it was today and that I was hoping it would stay that way. She started laughing so hard she was weezing. :lol: When she was done she said that I was sure funny that by the end of the week it will be hotter then hell here as usual. One can dream though. :wink:

My cat is trying to eat my ipod headphone cord again! :madwife: I've already got a big chunk out of the ipod battery charging cord thanks to our toaster oven! Grrrrr! Way to much ipod jealous going on in this house. :mad: :wink:

Molly Bloom said:
wild
matt says he it has been 80n there
:ohmy:

3.gif

Yes it is Molly .... It's because Matt's in town :sexywink:

I'm off into town today, can't wait for the hot sweaty packed Underground :yuck:

WildHoney said:
Hi Russty :hug:

Me & NI are close:love:, the first time i'd left him(for more than overnight) in 15 years was when i went to Toronto to see U2 :drool:

The best thing i ever done was marry him

Damn that is so sweet! My in laws are like that and hardly ever apart. And I do have to say I think NI got a pretty good thing in the whole deal too. :sexywink: :drool:

wild
oooh i wish you could meet up with
matt but i think he is going to abbey
road...
he is staying next to regents park and
says there are tons of super white people
lounging their pale bodies in the sun ;P

Russty Cat said:

Damn that is so sweet! My in laws are like that and hardly ever apart. And I do have to say I think NI got a pretty good thing in the whole deal too. :sexywink: :drool:

I try :lol:

All i know is once i've lost the weight he thinks i'll be spending less time on Pleba and more time with him :shifty:

I'm a woman i can do 2 things at once :lol:

Molly Bloom said:
wild
oooh i wish you could meet up with
matt but i think he is going to abbey
road...
he is staying next to regents park and
says there are tons of super white people
lounging their pale bodies in the sun ;P

:yuck: I ain't one of them :no:

I burn so don't really like the sun :reject: , although foreign sun is ok. I'm off to Oxford Street and going to see "We Will Rock You " :drool:

:lol: American telly at its lowest form. hehe

Matt is so :drool: in that picture! :heart:

Woman can definetly multi-task. :giggle: :wink: B and I have such different schedules that we usually schedule one night a week to spend together. Hot tubbing :drool: :wink: And tell NI that he has to share you with us still. :lol:

Awww I come from a long line of night people. My daddy just sent me an email. :giggle: I always get emails from him after midnight. My mom is asleep now so he will computer till 4 or 5 am and then go to sleep. I'm glad he doesn't get bored at night, but it was a pain when I was there and could never get on the puter. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom