Pleban Girls Party - it's Summertime in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

What is it?

I'll give you the description right from the book:

"Bring the right 'b' hand, palm facing forward, downward with a short double movement in front of the right shoulder.
Hint: Initialized sign."

Hey Weldy, DG and Drea! :hug: :D
2005-06-13_u2_048.jpg

2005-06-13_20050613_082_3_1.jpg

dg ! long time. how are you doing these days! :hug:

the crummy news :(

well my Mom who's been complaining about pauin in her upper right arm for ?? weeks maybe months ???it comes & goes.... depending on what she's doing.....demnded any x-ray on weds.

They had told her in the past it was a torn ligament , but now they said it was a dislocated shoulder. :huh:

she she was sent to the hospital weds night. I got here anf spent abunch of hours w her {she was in quite good spirits considering} When I finally left...4AM {officially thurs} they were waiting for the orthopedist to arrive to get further nuances....

SO my sis tole me {after visiting her last night}.they sent her back home. she has what is appaerentally a chronic dislocated shoulder. they POPPED it back and it came out again ....
so know they don't know if it can heal up B/C it's been like that a longish time and the muscles may have atrophied......
:yikes:
SO she's in a sling and some kind of other restraint for 4-6 wks or ? 6-8 wks....

she a mostly independent women and has been able to get around with a walker, then wheelcheer last several months b/c she's had some leg weakness for which I suddenly can't remember why..... but has been slowly doing things to hopefuly get back on her feet.and now this!?!
:madspit:

SHe's been through sooooo much over the decades.I don't want her mind & spirit to deteriorate b/c of some "vicious cycyle" circumstance. :mad:

she aas iun the ER and everyone after docs tem and nurse other aides say how wonderful she is.....

so we have to run around [ metaphorically trying to look up akll manner of the best remedies beside what is told us.....and i will look intto alter complimentry stuff and my sis will talk to her healer friends etc

:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom