Pleban Girls Party - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did watch them :yes:. It was painful.

My country just kicked England out of the World Cup.

Portugal is now out in the streets celebrating. :dance:

Wild Honey don't be sad.:hug:

I’m sorry I just invaded your thread :shifty:

Last edited:
8.gif

I'll be back later. on my brother's pc and need to go home now :sad:

LostAtMoon - no worries! Everyone's always welcome! :)

See ya! :wave: I'm going to go have a shower now. Gotta get ready for the day before the next game begins. :)

:hug:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Wild and Jem, for your earlier comments and support :hug : :heart :

Jem, I'm thinking of you, and really, really hope the call goes well. :hug :

Wild, sorry about your team. : ( :hug :

NO probs. :kiss::hug:

The call went ok. She said she thinks he will speak to me. He isn't back from Greece until November though :madwife: so i might have to wait until then as i don't want to speak to him on the phone. :|

England :scream: :( :sad:

Have to go check on my tea. Be back later.

:wave:

Drea said:
Starting to get hot *g* Just turned on the fan sitting on the windowsill in front of me :wink: You?

I'm pretty well, thanks. It's not that hot in here, yet. It doesn't tend to get that bad till late afternoon/early evening, cause of the way my windows face. And when we go through a warm spell, it takes a day or so for my house to get really, really hot.

Are you going to any Canada Day celebrations? I think I'm just going to chill around the house, and get a few small chores done, maybe do some laundry.

Jem, I'm so glad your sister was able to reassure you. :hug:

Hi SG :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I'm pretty well, thanks. It's not that hot in here, yet. It doesn't tend to get that bad till late afternoon/early evening, cause of the way my windows face. And when we go through a warm spell, it takes a day or so for my house to get really, really hot.

Are you going to any Canada Day celebrations? I think I'm just going to chill around the house, and get a few small chores done, maybe do some laundry.

There's no one I want to see playing anywhere, and I don't feel like going to Mel Lastman Square (closest place to me with fireworks) by myself just for fireworks.

Sad_Girl said:
Jem :hug : I'm proud of you for taking the first step :yes :

Thanks. :hug: Im terrified. :yikes::lol:

She said he was ill and admitted to intensive care in May when her my sister in law and nieces and nephews went. It turned out to be his medication which theyve sorted out now. He has problems with is blood pressure and had had a heart attck. They saved his life. :yikes:

She said she understood my reservations though. She said she was ( like i was when i was little) a daddy's girls and she took it personally when our Dad left her, her mum and our brother. She said she felt abandoned (which sums up my feelings. :heart: )

Anyway shes going to call him and then get back to me.

Hey everyone. SG, VP, Drea, Babydoll :hug:

I brought my tea to the computer. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom