Pleban Girls Party - It's gettin' hot in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:
:sigh: Well, I have to go get showered and finish packing for my trip... I'll be on at some point during the week, hopefully once a day but there's no guarantees since I have to share the 'rents computer :wink:

See you all in a week, if not sooner! :wave: :hug:

:sad: I had no idea you where leaving. I hope you have a good time where ever you go.:hug:

tumbleweed.gif

Come back soon:wave: Let me know what cha had. I need some idea's on what to get for dinner myself.

:wave: Hi Thora,
Just you and I now. I think? How is your Sunday? I am relaxing and getting a bit hungry too.

Hey Carmel! :hug:

I'm doing good. It's so hot outside, but thankfully my house is nice and cool. :drool: I'm not gonna do much today. Just sit around and relax. I'm so tired from the last two days, so I'm enjoying a lazy day at home. :)

I saw that you went out last night:drunk: Glad you had a good time. Did you go out on Friday night too? It is a nice day here too. I hope the heat stays away for a while. Have you had dinner yet? I need some suggestions on what to make.:hmm:

I went out on Friday night and got nice and :drunk: That was my friend's wedding. Yesterday I was at an amusement park until late at night.

I just got back from having brunch with some friends (it's almost 2pm here) and so I'm not thinking about dinner just yet. When it is that time, I'm planning on making a chicken and pasta dish, because I have half of bottle of white wine left that I need to drink up before the end of the week. :)

back for a sec. I just made some spagetti...I was craving it for some reason, we haven't had it in a long time and its cool out.

haven't eaten yet though...how are you girls:drool:

ThoraSEB said:
I went out on Friday night and got nice and :drunk: That was my friend's wedding. Yesterday I was at an amusement park until late at night.

I just got back from having brunch with some friends (it's almost 2pm here) and so I'm not thinking about dinner just yet. When it is that time, I'm planning on making a chicken and pasta dish, because I have half of bottle of white wine left that I need to drink up before the end of the week. :)

I love going to weddings. I am glad you had a good time. Did you flirt with any handsome guys there? :giggle: I did the last time I went to a wedding:drunk: What amuesment park did you go to. I have not been to one in about 5 years. I really like six flags in STL. I heard that some of them are getting closed down?:( I hope that is not true.
Pasta:hmm: That sounds good.

Hey Dis! :hug:

Carmel - No, I didn't really flirt with anyone. I was sitting at a table with all my good buddies, and all the guys are either married or seriously dating someone. I didn't really know anyone else at the wedding, other than a few random friends and the bride's family.

We went to a Six Flags park just south of Seattle called Wild Waves and Enchanted Village. It was awesome! I didn't go on any of the roller coasters, I just hung out at the water park. :drool: So nice on a smoking hot day!

Dismantled said:
back for a sec. I just made some spagetti...I was craving it for some reason, we haven't had it in a long time and its cool out.

haven't eaten yet though...how are you girls:drool:

Carmel loves spagetti:p Do you use sausage or gound beef. I use both :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:

Carmel loves spagetti:p Do you use sausage or gound beef. I use both :drool:

I used ground beef and mushrooms this time:drool: ....I love using both as well:drool: ....I cannot wait until Mr. Dis comes home so we can eat:drool:

WildHoney said:
Hi Carmel:hug:

Last time i was at a wedding was NI's sister's . Irish weddings are the best :love:

Everyone was :drunk: apart from me :madspit:

I would love to go to an Irish wedding. :drunk:
Why did you not drink?

I admire your restraint for what ever reason it was for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom