Pleban girls party..Is that a mic in your pocket or are you really happy to see us?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bri and everyone, I just posted the story up on the Band Sightings thread. Missed you girls while I was gone!

RUFF!!!! :hyper: :hug:

Some evidence of my point....
BonoEdgekiss.bmp

There's another too...with a nonbandmember..can't recall the guy :hmm:

tired, but it was fun to stare out the window on the plane and think about what an great trip it was...so many things were just fantastic. i can't wait for you guys to get to your shows!!! i wish i were going to one with you...

the tongue kiss? I think Liam...no, maybe Noel. Hell I don't know. What is the discussion...why Bono kisses boys? I think it's pretty sweet. The Gallagher photo was a shocker, huh?

ruffian said:
tired, but it was fun to stare out the window on the plane and think about what an great trip it was...so many things were just fantastic. i can't wait for you guys to get to your shows!!! i wish i were going to one with you...

it seems like you had a great time..I also wish I could take you to see U2 on Bono's Birthday! Man...I'm really excited now!

U2Girl :hug: We have Chicago in just a little while...with all those shows you WILL get your meeting!

Weldy, i'll be at the May 10 show!

U2Girl, checking out that thread now...

we will have a BLAST! it was so fun to meet so many great people at the show--Kellyahern, U2Fanatic, Karmick Postmark, Eliv8, DiamondDave, and of course the famous Chizip. They were all so much fun. And I still get to meet Plebans in Chicago!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oi...what a stupid bunch of crap....*sigh*

Ruff! I'm so happy you got to talk with him!
God he seems so sweet. Always lookin out for the fans.
:heart:

I was amazed how much time he spent with people. On guy was saying how his Dad died recently, and how SYCMIYO helped him through it, and he knew how Bono felt...and he started to cry and Bono held his hand. So wonderful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom