Pleban Girls Party: *insert innuendo here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:

What's the interview for (or is it a secret...:shifty: )? Is it that job advertised as assistant to Dr Roberts? Cos if it is, I already had the interview so there! :evil:

They're rearranging my team and i'm going for a flow leader which mean i have to boss 5 to6 people around :lol:

I don't even know if i'll get it but we'll see, i don't even know if i'd get a pay rise as some of them will be a band higher than me...

I only applied so i could say i did for my end of year report

Honey , i had Dr.Roberts Sex Expert in the bag ages ago :madspit: although i could do with an assistant :flirt:

WildHoney said:
Dangerous Wild Thought! Dangerous Wild Thought! Dangerous Wild Thought! Dangerous Wild Thought!

GG , he's so big :faint:

:lmao: I just KNEW you were gonna say that!

:shifty: can't comment on that one, nope... big and happy, he sure is :yes::drool:

youvedonewhat said:
That's a nice pic you got there Gg...however did you get him at that angle? :shifty:

:shifty: can you beleive it wasn't me taking that pic?

:whistle: but the guy who took it sat right next to me I think.... sorta...

Before I die, I just have to learn how to play the theme for the movie "The Piano" ! It's just driving me crazy trying to figure it out, and I know it would only make it marginally easier if I could read sheet music :lol:

Sorry, off topic, I know... :reject:

It was Paul McG

justdontlookMCG2.jpg

WildHoney said:

Yeah you was too busy :drool: at B to take a photo :lol:

:reject: yea, I was drooling at his face so badly I didn't even notice how happy he was!

:scream: STOP POSTING THAT DAMNED PIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

:grumpy: older Ok, but not THAT old and GROSS! :yuck:

:sexywink: anyway it's time for bed :hyper: Driving lessons tomorrow (Morning, at 9.30 :crack: )

:kiss: bye gals :flirt: see you in a minute Wild... I'll keep the bed and B warm for ya..

JezSnape said:
Before I die, I just have to learn how to play the theme for the movie "The Piano" ! It's just driving me crazy trying to figure it out, and I know it would only make it marginally easier if I could read sheet music :lol:

Sorry, off topic, I know... :reject:

Can you play, Jez? I am so desperate to play the piano. It runs in the family - piano playing that is and I so want one...ack... It's one of the things I've promised myself to do before I croak... :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom