Pleban Girls Party: *insert innuendo here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

besides; since studying Irish history recently for a couple possible stories, I realize I can't do Oliver because Oliver Cromwell was a murderous, tyranous bastard who probably killed a great many of my ancestors :yikes:
it would be like naming a child 'Adolph' or 'Osama'

:lmao: woops!

Hey Jen and GG2 :hug:

My day improved immesely as soon as I left work :D
A box full of Stuff I bought while overseas arrived today... my friend posted it for me :wink:
I now have fridge magnets with Shakespearian insults on them! :love: :lol:

Driving :drool:

Alisaura said:
Hey Jen and GG2 :hug:

My day improved immesely as soon as I left work :D
A box full of Stuff I bought while overseas arrived today... my friend posted it for me :wink:
I now have fridge magnets with Shakespearian insults on them! :love: :lol:

Driving :drool:

ohhhh dont you love getting stuff in the mail!!!! :drool: mmm insults !

dude get some headphones ! but yes i get what you mean , i organised my whole collection over the weekend and have got unforgettable fire and red rocks on constant repeat atm OMG :combust:

mmm californication, vibrations and choccie its all goooooooood :drool: i should watch tonite but i have already seen it and next weeks they are great ! (downloaded them :) )

mysterious_jen said:
hell will stick on californication it has 2 chicks getting it on tonite ... suggest that then you get more time .. or mabey less it might give him ideas ..

I don't want to give him any ideas. . . . . . . . unless I get caught up looking at Leather Day pics:wink: then look out, grrrr.

The online game he plays isn't working so the puter is all mine for a while :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom