Pleban Girls Party - In the merry month of May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bye VP :hug:
Don't you worry about that, I did quite a lot of bitching of my own a while ago, and you listened, so... :hug:

Byr Targon!

JezSnape said:
Thora :yes: it is!

It's actually one of my favourites, and not because of it's complete :combust: but I like the nice, cinematic feeling of it. And I love that it's in black and white... :drool:

I love B & W too. Besides, Anton totally rocks!

See you later VP! :hug: Thanks for whining with me! :D

I don't even know if I can get that book here... :hmm:
Got to check right away.
Have I mentioned that I :love: internet? :heart:

It's actually in Swedish bookstores, and I could get it in five days... It's expensive as hell though... :grumpy:

And there were thousands of other books too that I realised I wanted. "U2 by U2" and guitar tabs from the best of U2... :drool:

Some of the ones I want:

U2 by U2
U2 Live: A Concert Documentary
The U2 Reader
U2 Show
U2 at the End of the World
U2 & I
U2 the Complete Songs

:yikes: That's an expensive list!

I only have 2 U2 related books, and definitely want more!!!

And that was where it was cheapest. I think I'll have to wait for a while. :lol:

Did everyone else disappear?

I'm not going to be getting it any time soon. :( I'm about to buy a new computer, so that's a big enough expense!

I don't know where everyone else went. : pout : Come back!!!!

Ah, well, I have to check my school mail, and for some reason that always logs me off everywhere when I log out, so I'm gonna disappear for ten minutes or so...

brb :wave:

Hi girls

U2 and I :drool: :combust: i told my boss about it and said i really wanted it so she tols me to buy it. I did, then when she found out how much it had cost she felt really bad :lmao:

Trying to change my myspace page :banghead: Rach gave me alink to an editor but i dont know where to post the code to change the background etc :scream: theres nowhere to post the link :madspit:

Thora glad your Dads OK :hug:

See you later, Jez! :hug:

Hi Jem!:hug:

For Myspace, I finally figured out how to change your background. All you have to do is go into Edit your Profile, then put the code in the About Me section. And voila! My site looks so pretty now!! :D

ThoraSEB said:

Hi Jem!:hug:

For Myspace, I finally figured out how to change your background. All you have to do is go into Edit your Profile, then put the code in the About Me section. And voila! My site looks so pretty now!! :D

I'm in edit profile. Its seperated into Public, General, Social and Business. The only "about me" bit is in the general section but its says "more about me" and when i try to paste the code it just shows up as code when i save it :banghead::scream:

My background is Fly Bono aswell

:sad:

:hmm: At least for my page, when you're under "Edit Profile" you see several section headings, including "Interests & Personality." There's a section in that one called "About Me" and all you have to do is click on Edit for that part, type in the code, press submit, and that should do the trick.

I don't know what your page looks like, so hopefully that helps. If not, sorry! :)

ThoraSEB said:
:hmm: At least for my page, when you're under "Edit Profile" you see several section headings, including "Interests & Personality." There's a section in that one called "About Me" and all you have to do is click on Edit for that part, type in the code, press submit, and that should do the trick.

I don't know what your page looks like, so hopefully that helps. If not, sorry! :)

Thanks i'll give it a go :hug:

I think I'll just keep out of this discussion, since I have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

I'm gonna see if I can find something to eat, I'm starving...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom