Pleban Girls Party - In the merry month of May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea I feel for you. I had a hand bag started today and I left the room for a minute and Fluffy pulled a ton of the stitches off the needles. :madwife: I had to start all over. :(

Hi Bri :wave: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I think I may be getting a wee bit addicted to the show. :wink:

How are you tonight, my dear? Getting all those toads..frogs?..amphbians reknitted?

:lol:

The frogged rows are slowly being recrocheted, yes - you would've heard me scream all the way to Ikeaville if I'd ripped out that much knitting :lmao: I'm starting to ponder bed, actually :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I guess I should have been more clear - the only way I'll get anywhere close to Bono this Thursday is if My hubby (Who is like two buildings away from where Bono is going to speak, at the Homeland Security conference) meets him and talks him into driving a couple hundred miles north to see me :sigh:

:shifty:

While he's at it.....one more detour couldn't hurt, right?

:flirt:

:hug:
Sorry about it not working out. :(

Russty Cat said:
All you responsible people stink. :madwife: :madspit: :lol:

How is chapter 18 coming SG? :eyebrow: :drool: :wink:

:lol: I didn't realize you were up to speed on OOC - I thought I'd have heard something from you after the tattoo thing in 17 :wink:

and It's about half done. :)

I'm tired, so sue me :lol: If I wasn't tired I'd still be going for a while, you know that :wink: Work is kicking my ass a bit right now - the volume of work is starting to build and it's starting to grind all three of us down (though Rose Marie just got back from vacation today, and we were joking that she may look rested now, but it won't last to Friday *snerk*)

U2OSCEra62bls1WM2.jpg

:cute: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I didn't realize you were up to speed on OOC - I thought I'd have heard something from you after the tattoo thing in 17 :wink:

and It's about half done. :)

:hyper:

And damn I sent you an email late last night I think it was about 17. Stupid thing must have not gone thru. :madwife: Lets just say there was alot of "Oh my God! I've died and gone to heaven! You know you've killed me!" Baby Larry kissing tattoos just about made my brain explode! :combust: :faint:

Russty Cat said:

:hyper:

And damn I sent you an email late last night I think it was about 17. Stupid thing must have not gone thru. :madwife: Lets just say there was alot of "Oh my God! I've died and gone to heaven! You know you've killed me!" Baby Larry kissing tattoos just about made my brain explode! :combust: :faint:

:lol: Nope, I didn't get it. I thought you might like that - the more I got into the brainstorming and development of Alyx and thier relationship, the more I thought about you :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom