Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Mucca :hug: How are you?

I leave on Wednesday morning. :hyper: :crack:

I'm doing good. My mum and I baked a banana cake today. Can't wait to have a taste of it :drool:

That's great! I'm so excited for you! Take lots of pics!! :hyper:

bonoishot said:

Why does my iTunes tell me my iPOd is updated but the iPod says not to disconnect. :|

The battery is charged. :| :confused:

Sorry to quote myself but can anyone help with this. ^

My iPod has been plugged into the USB since 1pm this afternoon. It should be charged. Should i disconnect? :| :huh:

bonoishot said:

My iPod has been plugged into the USB since 1pm this afternoon. It should be charged. Should i disconnect? :| :huh:

You have to click the unplug button on your itunes so that the ipod disconnects.

Italy :drool:

Crap the hockey game is on right now!! I'm off to watch the Oilers. Be back later! :wave:

Have a good night Wild and Jem if I don't catch you girls later tonight :hug:

bonoishot said:

Did you push disconnect on your computer?? On itunes next to where it says Jem's Ipod or whatever there's a little arrow that means eject. After you click it the screen on your ipod should change from do not disconnect.

Mucca said:

You have to click the unplug button on your itunes so that the ipod disconnects.

Did you push disconnect on your computer?? On itunes next to where it says Jem's Ipod or whatever there's a little arrow that means eject. After you click it the screen on your ipod should change from do not disconnect.

You didnt have to do that with my old iPod. Will try it thanks girls. :

Sami thanks for help. :hug: And mucca too.

I followed your advice. It also said the same thing on the apple site but said if that doesnt work then if the disc in the ipod is not spinning its safe to disconnect. Whic i have done and its fine. :phew:

Thanks girls.

The pic is amazing, :love::drool: :bow:

Have to be up for work so better get to bed. Night girls

:kiss:

Jem
x

I feel sooo gross as well. :|

I feel so fat and disgusting, and I have no willpower. I'm SO over my "diet". I've literally gained like 4 lbs since school ended, and it shows. :(

Yes, that's cake and ice cream. And now the plate is empty. :|

And I'm sooo stressed about packing. :crazy: My room is a disaster area and it's driving me nuts.
DSC00390.jpg

The floor in my room covered with clothes I have to pack. It's not just stuff laying there, it's PILES. You can't even tell how high they are. That's not even including the stuff that's in the laundry, and pajamas and shoes and accessories and jackets. :scream:

*deep breaths*

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Edit - you're taking pictures of food you're eating and stuff you're packing?? OMG... *tears* :lmao: You REALLY need to get away. :wink: :hug:

:lmao: :lmao: It's not funny!!! :scream: :lol:

I DO!! :scream: I had to take the picture of my food as motivating evidence of how pathetic and gross I actually am, and how little willpower I have. :lol:

Awww, you're too hard on yourself, and you're not even close to being overweight! :hug: I'm sure that once you get to NYC and get to hang out with friends, you'll feel better. :yes:

After days and days of eating hardly nothing cause of my tooth, I got Chinese tonight because I was too tired to cook. :|

My doggie. :cute: When I walked in she was flat on her back and I wanted a picture of it but I woke her up before I could get it. Now she's laying on my huge pile of clothes. :scream: :lmao:

DSC00393.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom