Pleban Girls Party - Hockey, Soccer and Cold turkeys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
SO did you miss me girls :lol:

Maybe i should go to HQ with a Chicago/Toronto group picture , place it on the bench and take a photo of you all at HQ :wink:

That's a fun idea! :D Except since I've never physically met any of you yet, you'd have to take a separate pic of me. But that would still be cool! :D

WildHoney said:
SO did you miss me girls :lol:

Maybe i should go to HQ with a Chicago/Toronto group picture , place it on the bench and take a photo of you all at HQ :wink:

Of course I missed you, Sarah's been bitching at me for 20 minutes to make dinner, and I'm still here. :flirt: :lol:

WildHoney said:

She'll be calling you an unfit mother , although that would be far from the truth

Tell her it's Dublin related and to her future benefit :drool:

I told her that I haven't talked to you in forever, and she'll have to wait a bit. But I'm getting hungry now, too.

She can cook some things, but I was going to make burgers tonight. The last time I made them, I asked her to watch them while I did something inside, and a few minutes later she came running in saying "mom, they're on fire, what do I do??"

That's right, she stood there, let them catch on fire, and then called me. :|

VintagePunk said:

I told her that I haven't talked to you in forever, and she'll have to wait a bit. But I'm getting hungry now, too.

She can cook some things, but I was going to make burgers tonight. The last time I made them, I asked her to watch them while I did something inside, and a few minutes later she came running in saying "mom, they're on fire, what do I do??"

You must of been so proud :lol:

Is 2 days Forever :wink:

Yeah, barbecuing (which is mostly what we do in the spring/summer/fall) isn't one of her strong points. :| Although she did make me instant mashed potatoes the day I went to the dentist. :lol:

Wild, not talking to you for two days does seem like forever. :flirt:

VintagePunk said:
Yeah, barbecuing (which is mostly what we do in the spring/summer/fall) isn't one of her strong points. :| Although she did make me instant mashed potatoes the day I went to the dentist. :lol:

Wild, not talking to you for two days does seem like forever. :flirt:

BBQ food :drool:

Thanks VP :hug: I miss you girls so much, i was thinking how cool it would of been to post from HQ
:wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lol:!!!

You should have told her to grab some marshmellows :wink:

Back
Top Bottom