Pleban Girls Party - Hockey, Soccer and Cold turkeys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: :scream: :eek: :scream: :sad:

NOT a medical emergency......{thank the Powers}

BUT a baaaaaaaaaaaaad Artisctic Slapdown sort of outta 'nowhere', a threat and, a potentially very embarrassing situation soon at hand....:reject: :(

hi everyone..........BIG HUGZes

hi jo..haven't had time yet to read your:hyper:Bruce review my sis goes tomorrow nite......which is ALSO WHY I'm talking to you gals first.
I don't want to bother her till she's enjoyed the show.

SG, I didn't get washed away. :yikes:

I was just ranting away in my journal for a moment. :rant:

dazz, your sister should enjoy the show. My boss (no pun intendened) and I both did. :wink:

Dazz :hug: What's up hon? :heart:

Diane :hug: I;m sorry that you're blue :(
If theres anything I can do you know where I am

Hey Thora :hug: did you get some good groceries? :drool: :)

Diane L said:
SG!! :hug: :wave:

A little blue (like this board, ha ha!) I have a couple of difficult things to do tomorrow that I really can't discuss, that I've been putting off.

:wave: to Diane

Did the job situation work out okay? You can just PM me if you can't really discuss it ...

sami, Thora :hug:

thought of Thora's groceries :drool:

thought of starting a cholestolor-lowering diet and weight-loss diet, which I must do :uhoh: and :sigh:

Edit: See, how am I supposed to lower my blood cholestrol when I can barely spell the word? First I should learn how to spell the word, then do the rest.

:wink:

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE to go grocery shopping. When I was still in school, my friends and I would make an event of it. We'd have a blast getting our groceries.

Diane - if you ever need anything, you know that I'm just a PM away. :hug: I hope you have a good night! Take care! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom