Pleban Girls Party: Going Crazy for the Boys Tonight .... and every night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He is the sweetest boi ever. Seriously, I don't know where he gets his ideas or how he finds certain things.:heart:
And :lol: no kidding.
And he did! It's the only one he really cares at all for, and his fave is def lemon.

I also have not gone thru my bsides/rare u2 music in a loooooong time, I should try and dig up what I have, and refind stuff I lost. :hmm:

:yes:

VPee is very wise. She knows what she's talking about.

I don't want to see you get hurt again hun :hug: It's prob best to just keep away.

Oh wow, that sounds like a keeper!!!!! :lol: I have never met anyone owning Zooropa besides U2 fans! :love: Lemon :love:
If you need anything, you know where to find me. :shifty:

Agree with VP and you, best to stay away from heartbreaking assholes who think they can just get back with you when THEY feel like it!

:hyper: Awesome. What one did you get? I only have the Dublin one and the zip up jacket

I want to get a shirt with the NA dates on them since I'm seeing them over here in more shows

I'm only going to get 2 shirts and the keychain. I already have the tour book and tote bag and I got the Dublin event poster

I always get a lot, but this time around I'm not going to go overboard because there will be another leg next year. I got in total so far the tour book, Croke Shirt and poster, tote bag and zip up sweatshirt. Plus a shirt for my brother. If you are going to get the tote bag a word of advice, they ran out of them in Dublin, so get it soon. I don't know if that will happen anywhere else, but that is what happened there

You're not going overboard by buying that ridiculously overpriced sweatshirt??? You could've bought three t-shirts instead!

I think it's ridiculous they ask 80 euros for a stupid sweatshirt. :crack:

I'm going to talk to him tonight. Not going to get back with him, just talk. I've been going over it in my head, and I think I should just call him.

Would be good to find out what his motives are, and wether he's ready for a relationship this time..

That's why I'm calling him. Or he calls me. I just want to get this over with and know what's up.

God I sound like the girls I usually laugh at for making fools of themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom