Pleban Girls Party: Going Crazy for the Boys Tonight .... and every night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm serious, in my experience, change is very, very rare, and it's just not worth putting yourself out there again.

They can seem different in the beginning, but they almost always slip back into whatever behaviour caused the problems in the first place.

I'm serious, in my experience, change is very, very rare, and it's just not worth putting yourself out there again.

They can seem different in the beginning, but they almost always slip back into whatever behavior caused the problems in the first place.

I agree VP, I had the problem with my ex, He so abusive and really played with my emotions when I was with him and didn't help he had kids and his ex was a total psycho, I left him then went back with him because I felt bad for his kids then I finally broke down and said fuck it I cant take it anymore and left, I had to go to counciling and what not because I was so messed up emotionally, haven't really "truly" dated for over a year now. Trying to get back there but kind of hard when you have assholes like that take you down and make you lose your trust towards others.

All I can say is guide your heart DG :hug: Don't let him play games, if it's meant to be it will happen, if not there is the one person waiting for ya, Hang in there hun :hug:

Ah, DG. Boys suck. They tease more than girls, but not with sex, with commitment. Oh, and did I tell you I've stopped drinking? It's part of the 'lose the last 10 pounds' plan. I hate it but it's working.

sounds good I never had that before, I'm still a noob when I comes to drinking, I learn on my 21st bday this year that I am not meant to drink, lets just say I fell out of the bar stool and hit my head on a table in front of me, amusing to talk about but the effects sucked. Now I stick to one drink when I go out

sounds good I never had that before, I'm still a noob when I comes to drinking, I learn on my 21st bday this year that I am not meant to drink, lets just say I fell out of the bar stool and hit my head on a table in front of me, amusing to talk about but the effects sucked. Now I stick to one drink when I go out

I just turned 21 this year too. 4, maybe 5 drinks are my limit when I'm out. I space them though and I don't drive. Margaritas are my favorite. :drool:

I'm listening to one being butchered at a local bar. :happy:

They both help a lot.

I went through so much with guys and I'm glad I'm done

I've had to cut down on the chocolate due to the diabeetus. Then again maybe I should limit the alcohol? Heh. But I loves me some chocolate.

They can seem different in the beginning, but they almost always slip back into whatever behaviour caused the problems in the first place.

you are so smart. I love you. And it's not just the alcohol talking.

Lord give me the strength not to make an ass of myself with this guy.

Aawww that's so sweet! :cute: Even though it's useless to give U2 stuff to a major U2 fan. :lol:
At least it's nice to have a replacement. Haha he had Zooropa??? That's respectable!

He is the sweetest boi ever. Seriously, I don't know where he gets his ideas or how he finds certain things.:heart:
And :lol: no kidding.
And he did! It's the only one he really cares at all for, and his fave is def lemon.

I also have not gone thru my bsides/rare u2 music in a loooooong time, I should try and dig up what I have, and refind stuff I lost. :hmm:

Tell him to fuck off, because they never change. :happy:

:yes:

VPee is very wise. She knows what she's talking about.

I don't want to see you get hurt again hun :hug: It's prob best to just keep away.

grrrr.....whats up with the forum? it's crawling for me :angry:

The forum is lashing out at you for hardly ever visiting, that's all. :cute:

you are so smart. I love you. And it's not just the alcohol talking.

Lord give me the strength not to make an ass of myself with this guy.

:kiss:

You'll do fine. Just decide that you don't want to be his doormat, and that you deserve someone who really knows what they want, someone that's not all ambivalent about wanting to be with you. :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom