Pleban Girls Party - getting jiggy for St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Sami, tomorrow there's going to be a lunar eclipse in our sign, and apparently, that's not supposed to be a good thing. :yikes:

I can't believe I believe in all that, but I sorta do. :reject:

What a weird night it's been. :huh:

I read that. :yikes: I've always been "superstitious" okay maybe that's not the right word, but you know what I mean. Now I'm like hardcore! :lmao: I don't understand how it's always right, like every single time I've checked it lately it's been right!!

What happened? :hug: Did you print out that post the other day that you said you'd look at? :wink:

SG! :hug: How are you?

sami0201 said:
*rubs eyes* Is that DIS?! :shocked:

Dis! Up at 10:00!! :ohmy: You have proven me wrong, you aren't senile after all!!! :love: :happy:

I just took my Geritol and now I have to go to bed:angry:

:lmao: I just got back from evening study I hate those kids:madspit:

SG...people wanted family tree's?
25.gif

:wink: :wink:

sami0201 said:

I read that. :yikes: I've always been "superstitious" okay maybe that's not the right word, but you know what I mean. Now I'm like hardcore! :lmao: I don't understand how it's always right, like every single time I've checked it lately it's been right!!

What happened? :hug: Did you print out that post the other day that you said you'd look at? :wink:

SG! :hug: How are you?

I'm not superstitious, but I still engage in some behaviours that could be considered superstitious, I guess. Rationally, I know that superstitious behaviour is not going to impact outcomes one way or the other, but I think some things are so ingrained, they become habits, and people sort of do them without thought. I did a paper about it once, and have done a lot of reading, and the only way that things like that can have an impact on outcomes is by people believing that it will, and as such, behaving in ways that affect the outcome. I don't believe in the paranormal either, and there are no peer-reviewed, legitimate studies that have showed that paranormal claims are legitimate. People with so-called psychic abilities...well, they've never been able to replicate it in a controlled lab at a rate any greater than chance.

But astrology - wow. I've noticed many things in myself and others that make it really hard for me to discount it entirely. Is it possible that the positioning of the planets at the time of your birth can have an impact on your life? I think it's more plausable than many other claims are. I don't really believe in general horoscopes put out for everyone (there's no way that those will fit 1/12 of the population, they're way too general), but I think there *could* be something to individualized charts that take into account time and place of birth.

Then again, I could just be crazy. :wink:

And yeah, about rereading that post. :huh:

Dis! :ohmy:

I only have 8 of the family photos done, though :lol:

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get the sims to all sit down for a pictures at the same time :lmao:

Do you want me to post the info here, or just at the Yahoo site?

:lol: Dis, that reminds me of how they used to go on and on about fruit on Seinfeld. :wink:

The family trees will help, I can never remember which kids belong to who. There's been quite a population explosion. :)

VintagePunk said:
:lol: Dis, that reminds me of how they used to go on and on about fruit on Seinfeld. :wink:

The family trees will help, I can never remember which kids belong to who. There's been quite a population explosion. :)

I'm seriously gonna have wet dreams about this orange:love: it was the best...I wish I could have shared:drool:

OMG...I know..the sim's have been breeding like sheep:lmao:

Dis!! :lmao:

It's actually funny you say that because my friend had an orange at lunch today and she said it was the best orange she'd ever had, and it was perfectly sour/sweet balanced! :lol: Yours doesn't happen to be from Israel, does it? :eyebrow:

I don't mind posting any/all of it, but I don't want to ruin the thread; thought it would be better to check with y'all first :wink:

First; the two new developments of the day:
(Speaking of breeding like sheep and population explosions)

babykate.jpg

SGpg.jpg

Yes, that's right. SIm Larry is no longer the drama queen... he's just the most fertile sim in plebaville :crack: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: That must have been a damn good orange. :wink:

I even laid the orange skins on my bed and rolled around in them:drool: ...afterwards I even smoked a cigarrette...:lmao:

wow:lol: waaay past dis's nighty night time

sami0201 said:
Dis!! :lmao:

It's actually funny you say that because my friend had an orange at lunch today and she said it was the best orange she'd ever had, and it was perfectly sour/sweet balanced! :laugh: Yours doesn't happen to be from Israel, does it? :lol:

YES YES YES!!!!! sour and sweet!:shocked: thats even what I SAID:ohmy: :lmao:

its orange season:drool: :bow:

mine are from California.

sami0201 said:

OMG you're not serious are you?? :lmao: :lmao:

YES I AM:angry:

don't make fun of my orange lover:mad:

of course I'm kidding...do you actually think I'm a big weirdo or something:shifty:.......

:lmao:

Hi, everyone! I'm back from watching 24 and reading the Bono interview transcript from the news page. :wink:

Congratulations on your new sim bundle of joy, Diane! :cute:

jobob said:
Hi, everyone! I'm back from watching 24 and reading the Bono interview transcript from the news page. :wink:

Congratulations on your new sim bundle of joy, Diane! :cute:

omg:combust: watching Keifer and reading about Bono all at once:drool:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom