Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
:yikes: A centipede the size of a fucking cow just ran across my living room :scream: :scream:

I literally beat it to death with my flip flop. Sarah had to yell "you can stop, I think it's dead!"

:yikes: Ewww yuck, I seriously have the heebie jeebies just at the mention of those things. Bugs, snakes, bats, mice, none of them really freak me out that much. (ok, big spiders can freak me out sometimes) but centipedes and milipedes make me squeal like a girl and jump around and get all freaked out. Last night there was one in my bathroom :uhoh: :yikes: :scream: (I think my dad's dirty laundry brought it back from Canada :madwife: :lol: )

VintagePunk said:
Not much going on here, Fly. I have to have a tooth extracted on Monday, and I'm trying not to think about it. :sad: :yikes: Dissing some fathers, appreciating others. :lol: Trying to get my ass moving on my thesis. :reject: Been hearing from the boy again lately, and I've made some decisions, and that feels good.

Tooth extraction! :yikes: I hope it goes as well as they can and you get some nice freezing or drugs or whatever they do. :hug:

:madspit: to that particular father! And good things from the boy, I hope? :happy:

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes: Ewww yuck, I seriously have the heebie jeebies just at the mention of those things. Bugs, snakes, bats, mice, none of them really freak me out that much. (ok, big spiders can freak me out sometimes) but centipedes and milipedes make me squeal like a girl and jump around and get all freaked out. Last night there was one in my bathroom :uhoh: :yikes: :scream: (I think my dad's dirty laundry brought it back from Canada :madwife: :lol: )

I'm the same way. When I was a kid, an older neighbour told me they crawl up out of the drains and bite you. I've had an irrational fear of them ever since. :scream: :madwife:

:hug: Hi Thora and, um, Bye Thora :lol:

Fly - nothing much ever seems to really change around here :wink: :lol: but I can't complain, really

I actually just applied at a couple of movie theaters for part time work. I'm going to hit the Video stores next. I really enjoyed working at the video place I worked at before, and there's lots of time to write down notes and stuff for my writing.

Insects and bugs of any kind are so so SO freaky. *shudder* :yikes: My bathroom in the basement is visited by many more creepy crawlers than the one upstairs. I still shriek like a 5 year old any time I see one. :lol:

Hi Bri! :hug: :heart: How are you doing?

FlyYourKite said:

Tooth extraction! :yikes: I hope it goes as well as they can and you get some nice freezing or drugs or whatever they do. :hug:

:madspit: to that particular father! And good things from the boy, I hope? :happy:

The tooth is abcessed, and apparently has been for two years. :| They can't save it. I really, really hate going to see dentists. :sigh: :wimp:

He started calling again a week ago, has wanted to see me, but I said no. Not sure what's going to happen, we need to talk, but I've decided what I need to do, and it feels like a weight's been lifted.

Bri!! :hug: How was the movie?

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG! :hug:
I thought dad wanted me to watch a rented movie, but instead we went out and saw X3.
And to add to the fun, there's Pirate ads *everywhere* :drool: :love:

Hellllooooooo Johnny! :wink:

:D well that's a nice surprise!

Did you like the movie?

Sorry I'm behind I'm trying to inhale the worlds biggest ice cream cone. :lol: B brought me one back and its good, but huge and melting fast. :laugh: :drool:

Centipedes are evil! :eek:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It was!

And I did!!
I even stayed to see the 2 sec clip at the end. :lol: (which I so didn't expect....when he died I was all :ohmy: )
They're supposed to be coming out with 2 more right?

:lol: I'm glad you stayed to see that, I thought that was great!

They are doing a Wolverine Solo Story and A Magneto solo story; but this is going to be someone other than Ian McKellan because it's a younger story with him metting Charles for the first time and seeking revenge on the Nazi's

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I'm glad you stayed to see that, I thought that was great!

They are doing a Wolverine Solo Story and A Magneto solo story; but this is going to be someone other than Ian McKellan because it's a younger story with him metting Charles for the first time and seeking revenge on the Nazi's

I loved it! Only a couple of other people stayed...but I figured it was worth the wait, just in case (I wasn't sure if there would be anything or not)

No more Ian? :sad: He plays the role *so* well.

And while Kelsey Grammar did a good job, I kept picturing Fraiser when I saw him. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I loved it! Only a couple of other people stayed...but I figured it was worth the wait, just in case (I wasn't sure if there would be anything or not)

No more Ian? :sad: He plays the role *so* well.

And while Kelsey Grammar did a good job, I kept picturing Fraiser when I saw him. :lol:

Yeah, Marvel never really kills off important characters ;)

And I was pleasantly surprised with Frasier er, uh... Kelsey's portrayl of Beast. But yeah, he will always be Frasier :lol:

Ian is an incredible actor and I really admire him all the more for how he played Magneto. Not everyone takes that type of role as seriously

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, Marvel never really kills off important characters ;)

:lol:
When it happened I was seriously sitting there going "No..they can't kill him...I mean, they just *can't!!!*"

Which reminds me, that...Stewart (?) did a really good job as well. :up:

And I was pleasantly surprised with Frasier er, uh... Kelsey's portrayl of Beast. But yeah, he will always be Frasier :lol:

I seriously wish Beast had a pet dog... And they could have staring contests. :lmao:

I think I'm going to head off to bed now girls. Thanks for listening and being so supportive! Glad to hear you're all well :hug: Hopefully it won't be another week and a bit before I'm back. :heart:

Fly :hug: Don't be a stranger :heart:

And although I slept a lot today, I think I'm going to call it a night. I think I caught VP's sleepiness! :ohmy: :wink:

Night Guys :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom