Pleban Girls Party - Desperately Seeking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! How are you guys this Saturday night? Nice pics, Bono_gal!

When I got Chinese food 45 minutes ago, the guy who waited on me was wearing a white One band. :D I now feel like telling all other One campaign supporters to run out and buy Chinese from the Chinese takeout in my town. :giggle:

Stupid Move of this Week: I waited until today to send my boss an e-mail to ask for the Chicago shows off -- and got a reply saying she's out of the office until Aug. 3. :| So I won't know until Wednesday if I can go to the PLEBA meet. My Bad for not having my act together enough to ask her earlier this week ...

hi pleba girls...i'm not on for very long but had to say hi to the tribe :wave: Wild drinkin'! :applaud:

greeneyedgirl said:

who said that to you? I'm gonna get that so-and-so and give her some such-and-such.......:mad:

Aww :hug: you're so sweet! Gonna beat up the bully for me :)

I'm ok, I was just being a smart-ass. You don't need to beat anyone up today.

Saturday night and I'm organzing my photobucket pictures, eating yogurt, and intermittently throwing the tennis ball for my dogs.

oh the excitement of leading a rock n' roll life. :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
Jobob, how far in advance does she make the schedule?
Maybe its not too late....

Oh, it's not that. I just need to have her approve my time off and make sure the other person who covers for me whenever I'm gone will be in the office those days.

I get four weeks of vacation every year (ah, the joys of holding the same job for nearly seven years at a place with good benefits). I've used about two so far this year, I think. So unless no one can cover for me during that week, I ought to be able to go.

I went ahead and asked for the whole week of the September Chicago shows off ... travel time and all, y'know. :shh:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey Ruff, how are ya tonight?
I should be in bed......why did I stop here first......now I'll never leave.......:wink:

Hey GG, SG, Jobob :wave: i'm good tonight. lots of exercise today and i'm all tuckered out! Wild's gonna be a-hurtin' tomorrow :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Aww :hug: you're so sweet! Gonna beat up the bully for me :)

I'm ok, I was just being a smart-ass. You don't need to beat anyone up today.

:madspit: I wanted to defend your honor.....

you sure I can't beat up anyone for you?

Wild!! She'd be an easy one to pounce on, she's drunk...

Oh, but I forget I love her, so maybe......hmmmm.....goes to hate list......hmmmm.........stalker list.....hmmmmm....../

ruffian said:
Saturday night and I'm organzing my photobucket pictures, eating yogurt, and intermittently throwing the tennis ball for my dogs.

oh the excitement of leading a rock n' roll life. :lol:

But you do have a rock n' roll life, Ruff! You know Bono! :lol:

Saw your pet pictures earlier today in the thread. My sister-in-law would love your horse (she now owns two horses).

Did you get tickets to the Philly lecture?

just catching up on the thread...I hope you get time off work so you can join the Chicago Plebafest! I know the waiting will be hard.

Yes, got tickets to the lecture, drinks after and the dinner. :hyper: should be interesting...

rock 'n roll life style...pfffffffff!

Joanne, forgot to ask, what kind of horses does your sister have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom