Pleban Girls Party by Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Gah, I know. :mad : Welcome to my world. :happy : : |

I haven't heard from B, either. He should have gotten home Friday, would have had the kids for the weekend, but I didn't hear from him last night, either. Who knows, maybe he's waiting for me to call. :shrug : It's very, very difficult to find the line between not caring, and caring too much...

:hug:

Lets lock B and Andy in a room together to discuss their negleting ways then when they agree to give us some attention then they can be freed. :happy::lol:

Men are so much hard work. :|

If we lived near each other, hell the same state country would help :lol: we could each ice cream, chocolate and watch Johnny Depp movies and U2 DVD'd and bitch about men. :drool:

See you later. :hug:

Men! :madwife:

Although I had a really great chat with Hot Guy at the party I went to on Friday. He's so awesome. :love: My friend is determined to hook us up. :lol:

bonoishot said:

:hug:

Lets lock B and Andy in a room together to discuss their negleting ways then when they agree to give us some attention then they can be freed. :happy ::lol :

Men are so much hard work. :|

If we lived near each other, hell the same state country would help :lol: we could each ice cream, chocolate and watch Johnny Depp movies and U2 DVD'd and bitch about men. :drool:

See you later. :hug :

I won't be long, not making a very elaborate dinner tonight. ;)

These days, I refuse to stress about it anymore, and I also refuse to sit around waiting for him to call. If I were that concerned about it, I'd call him. This has been going on for a year now, almost to the day. I know what I'll put up with, and what I won't...and I also have some deadlines in mind.

That's all subject to me changing my mind, of course. I am female. :wink: :lol:

I will. He's such a cool guy. I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I met him like a day or so after I broke up with my boyfriend, and was flirting away with him like crazy. :lol:

He seems really awesome, and we've hung out together a bunch of times in a group setting, but have had some time by ourselves as well. I think we'll be getting together on Friday. Fun times. :D

VintagePunk said:

These days, I refuse to stress about it anymore, and I also refuse to sit around waiting for him to call. If I were that concerned about it, I'd call him. This has been going on for a year now, almost to the day. I know what I'll put up with, and what I won't...and I also have some deadlines in mind.

That's all subject to me changing my mind, of course. I am female. :wink : :lol:

Lol females rule :rockon:

Yeah making deadlines helps :up: Andy is stuck with his cert hes studyin for 2 years so i will be like this for 2 years. :happy:Thats good your not stressing about it too muc now, hope it stays that way, its not much fun is it:hug:

Sometimes im fine with it and don't even give it a thought but i am human and sometimes you just want to cuddle up, have a hug, hang out and laze around together. :sigh:

Kat said to me last night she would never put up with that and thinks i should get rid of him but i would miss him if he wasnt in my life at all. :sigh: :( When you really like someone its different. :|

ThoraSEB said:
I will. He's such a cool guy. I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I met him like a day or so after I broke up with my boyfriend, and was flirting away with him like crazy. :lol:

He seems really awesome, and we've hung out together a bunch of times in a group setting, but have had some time by ourselves as well. I think we'll be getting together on Friday. Fun times. :D

I do remember you mentioning that. Glad you have met someone you like. :hug:

Yay at friday ::up: Let us know how it goes :D

Goodnight Wild! :hug: Sweet dreams!

I can definitely understand how you feel, Jem. :hug: I'm still good friends with my ex (not the most recent one). He was one of my best friends, and even though we're not together any more, I'm glad we're friends again. I don't know what I'd do without him in my life in some form.

ThoraSEB said:

I can definitely understand how you feel, Jem. :hug: I'm still good friends with my ex (not the most recent one). He was one of my best friends, and even though we're not together any more, I'm glad we're friends again. I don't know what I'd do without him in my life in some form.

Thats nice Thora :up:

I need to speak to my friend Rachel but shes in Glasgow at a concert with a friend. :mad:

Its also times like this when i really miss my Mum. :sad:

since i'm a barrell of laughs im really going now. :lol:

night :hug::heart:

Aww, sweet dreams Jem! :hug: Hope tomorrow will be better for you! :hug:

And of course I'll be letting you all know how it goes with Hot Guy. If it goes well, you probably won't hear the end of it! :lol: Just kidding. :wink:

bonoishot said:

Lol females rule :rockon :

Yeah making deadlines helps :up: Andy is stuck with his cert hes studyin for 2 years so i will be like this for 2 years. :happy:Thats good your not stressing about it too muc now, hope it stays that way, its not much fun is it:hug :

Sometimes im fine with it and don't even give it a thought but i am human and sometimes you just want to cuddle up, have a hug, hang out and laze around together. :sigh :

Kat said to me last night she would never put up with that and thinks i should get rid of him but i would miss him if he wasnt in my life at all. :sigh: :( When you really like someone its different. :|

I think that given circumstances, you have far more reason to be patient than I do. :hug: I had to either break it off, or drastically change my attitude because I'd become so whiny I couldn't stand it. I certainly wasn't having fun, and that's the whole point.

I think you're quite normal to feel that way. :hug:

Night! :heart: And feel free to vent via PM anytime. :)

Night Wild!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom