Pleban Girls Party by Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

Hi Thora! :hug: I thought I was sort of beyond my obsession with them, but this book of course brought me right back into it. :lol:

:lol:

I read the book for several hours last night, and my dreams were filled with baby-U2. :love: I went to sleep giggling, and woke up laughing at the strange things that had gone on in my dreams. I can't remember any of them right now, but they were obviously amusing!

I know exactly what you mean - Reading it feels a lot like having a deep, meaningful conversation with a friend - someone you thought you already knew pretty well but have so much more to learn about

and there are of course, a lot of laughs, too :heart:

Thats exactly it SG! I'm really surprised at how much I already know. But then there are these insights to some really deep stuff that just really amaze and move me. Larry really has opened up alot and I'm so grateful to him and love hearing how he sees things.

Thora that is too funny! I had a dream last night that had young Bono in it for a few minutes. He was a customer at my husbands mechanic shop in my dream. The really weird thing about my dream was that it centered around my relationship with my husbands friend who is over in the gulf war right now. In my dream I was having an affair with him. :laugh: I think it just stemmed from the fact that I worry about him alot and do love him as a friend and want him to come home soon. But also the fact that I think he is dropped dead sexy probably doesn't help. hehe Mr. Cat teases me often that he is going to tell R how attracted to him that I am. :drool: :heart: Bono being there was so odd, cuz he was really young and we were all our current ages. Dreams are so freakin warped sometimes. :laugh:

Hi GG :hug: :heart:

I'm helping Mini-cat do her homework and getting ready to watch Prison Break. Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller :drool: :combust:

Very tired.
12 day without a break until about 6pm.
:lol: I finally sat down and thought....Oh, I'll just lay my head down for a few minutes......then the ole inner clock goes off.....and Holy Moly I've been asleep for 25 min.
So, then it was back to work :wink:

How are you doing GG? :heart:

So I'm looking for a song for the next few months to help me get through all thats about to happen. I'm going to be living here alone for a while with just the girls it looks like. I'm already freaking out a bit. I'm just finally use to having B around and now he is going to leave. So if you had to pick a song to help with the hard times what would it be?

DAng GG you need a break! :hug: I'm not surprised you feel asleep. :lol: I would have passed out way before then. :giggle:

russty :hug: that is tough

:hmm: I can't think of anything off the top of my head

in fact the only song that sprung to mind would do nothing but make you cry, most likely :reject: now I can't seem to get the damned thing out of my head :madwife:

:lol: I'm the queen of crying lately. I wish you could loose weight by crying. I'd be hella skinny. :laugh:

What song is it? Its gotta be better then "Goodbye My Lover". :lol:

Russty Cat said:
:lol: I'm the queen of crying lately. I wish you could loose weight by crying. I'd be hella skinny. :laugh:

What song is it? Its gotta be better then "Goodbye My Lover". :lol:

Oh, that one does it too! :lol:

No it's this country song (I think the band calls themself SheDaisy or something like that - it came out a couple of years ago - It was written about the spouses of soldiers going to war in Iraq

'Come home soon' I think it was called

Hi Jo! :hug: :heart: How ya doing?

Weldy :hug:

SG I think I know the song your talking about. Defeintly a tear jerker. I like Shedaisy though.

Stuck in a Moment is one of my all time faves and it definetly feels like that right now. I'd love to be stuck in another moment. :wink:

Walk On might be the winner. It always seems so positive and uplifting. :heart:

sup party girls! i can't stay long...i'm having a crazy week. but i did want to say hi and tell everyone that Bailey is here with me safe and sound...and asleep!

he is kinda sad though, he misses his friends. any advice as to how i can acclimate him? he won't even eat treats or play with his toys :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom