Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
I know who my teachers will be next year, and they are not this amazing. : grumpy: :lol : : wink: One of my teachers told us today that in all his years of teaching he thinks that the kids in our year are probably the nicest, most fun he's ever taught. :heart :

Oh yes I gave it to him, he liked it! (well I think he did. It's not like he would tell me he didn't :wink : )

Mental health break, eh? :shifty: :lol :

I'm glad your meeting went well! I've been driving to school every day...remind me not to park next to my friends, because then I have to let them get out of their spots in front of me (the lot is crazy jammed) and it takes me 10 minutes to leave the damn parking lot. :madwife: :laugh:

But I think that each year's students, and each teacher, form a unique relationship...from what I can remember, back in the dark ages :wink: and from Sarah, too. There have been teachers she has been warned are awful, and she's really liked them and bonded with them! :)

Teacher: Sami, I HATE your gift!! :madwife:

Yeah, I guess that's not likely to happen. :wink: Did he read the card? :)

I got a parking ticket at school today. :grumpy: I was being all rebellious, parking in a no-parking zone, and they caught me. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: you aren't supposed to taste it, that's why it comes in a little pill :wink:

And :wave: I'm back

Hi!! :hug: I sent you a PM earlier...to reply to the one you sent me yesterday that I didn't get a pop-up for. :angry: :lol:

Drea, it's your birthday. You know you want to. :wink:

Sarah! :hug:

circa1992 said:

I can't swallow pills, so my mom made me chew it, and I have to do it again tomorrow morning, sunday night (possibly) and Monday afternoon :barf: :yuck: :sick:

Try buttering it and swallowing it like that. Or diluting it in a tiny bit of 7-up :hug:

Drea said:
Sarah - maybe that's why the wine has to go with it? :wink: Not that you're anywhere near old enough for that... :lol:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Let's just hope that you don't pair it with Wine:lol:

I already asked if I could have wine with it, my mom said I already have enough whine :grumpy:

:lol: OK it was funny when she said it

sami0201 said:

:lol: Sarah! :hug: I hope you're okay on the plane!!

Thanks, I hope the Xanax helps :sigh: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

But I think that each year's students, and each teacher, form a unique relationship...from what I can remember, back in the dark ages :wink : and from Sarah, too. There have been teachers she has been warned are awful, and she's really liked them and bonded with them! : )

Teacher: Sami, I HATE your gift!! : madwife:

Yeah, I guess that's not likely to happen. : wink: Did he read the card? : )

I got a parking ticket at school today. : grumpy: I was being all rebellious, parking in a no-parking zone, and they caught me. :l ol:

True. :yes: But sometimes it's better. :wink: Like my teachers at my elementary school, God bless 'em, STILL tell every graduating class that the class of 2001 was their favorite class ever. :lmao: :love:

He read the card, and thanked me a lot. :heart: I need to PM you, I'm like paranoid he's reading this or something. :lmao:

Parking ticket?! :yikes: :laugh: That's what you get for being rebellious. :tsk: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Try buttering it and swallowing it like that. Or diluting it in a tiny bit of 7-up :hug:

Thanks, maybe I'll try that Sunday and Monday :hug:

I'll have nothing with me tomorrow at the airport though :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:

Drea, it's your birthday. You know you want to. :wink:

Sarah! :hug:

I am :lol: Mind you, there's *maybe* an inch worth left in the bottle, and it's one of those tiny 200ml sampler bottles *snerk* I think another swallow or two will finish it off :lol:

Sarah, that's funny, my Sarah is the complete opposite. From the time she was a baby, she HATED liquid medicine...when she was really young, we used to have to literally hold her down and force it into her mouth, and hope she didn't throw it up. :yikes: As a result, she learned to swallow pills *very* young... :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Sarah, that's funny, my Sarah is the complete opposite. From the time she was a baby, she HATED liquid medicine...when she was really young, we used to have to literally hold her down and force it into her mouth, and hope she didn't throw it up. :yikes: As a result, she learned to swallow pills *very* young... :lol:

That's what my little brother's like, because he has CF he needs to take a bazillion meds a day and despises liquid, chewable...he gags on them :yuck:

When I'm the complete opposite, I hate liquid and chewable, but I can't swallow for the life of me :grumpy: :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I hated swallowing pills when I was younger - in recent years I've turned into something of a sideshow freak - I can swallow like five pills at a time without pausing to interrupt a conversation even

Not that that's something I should be proud of :shifty: :laugh:

Ruff! :hug:

I hope no one minds a bombardment of Adam pics, in the spirit of the evening :wink:

AdamOSCEra6s2920.jpg

AdamOSCEra6s2917.jpg

AdamOSCEra6s2916.jpg

AdamOSCEra6s294.jpg

sami0201 said:

True. :yes: But sometimes it's better. :wink: Like my teachers at my elementary school, God bless 'em, STILL tell every graduating class that the class of 2001 was their favorite class ever. :lmao : :love :

He read the card, and thanked me a lot. :heart: I need to PM you, I'm like paranoid he's reading this or something. :lmao :

Parking ticket?! :yikes : :laugh : That's what you get for being rebellious. :tsk : :wink :

Sarah's year always seemed to get along really well with teachers, but probably moreso in grade school. In high school, that year was too split up amongst all the other grade schools. But, in the courses she's in for her gifted program, I think most kids are close to the teachers...they tend to be less problematic and easier to teach. :lol:

Awww, glad he liked it! : And you never know, he might be stalking you on a U2 board. :wink:

The parking situation at my school pisses me off beyond belief!! :mad: The big, student lots are so far from the buildings. :| And since I only go for meetings that don't normally take that long, I park at a lot that's closer to the buildings, but charges hourly. However, that lot was full today because there was some sort of conference on campus. So....rather than drive to one of the lots far away and walk, I parked at a tiny one right outside my building that's reserved for clients of the psych clinic. :reject: And the caught me. :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I hated swallowing pills when I was younger - in recent years I've turned into something of a sideshow freak - I can swallow like five pills at a time without pausing to interrupt a conversation even

Not that that's something I should be proud of :shifty: :laugh:

Ruff! :hug:

Au contraire, that's quite a feat. You should be very proud. :wink:

Ruff!!!!! :hug: :heart: :drunk:

Back
Top Bottom